• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

H.U.N-Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Box_ghost your definition of nobody isn't completely right well to me anyway.

No, I was right.

.. they kinda do have identities(which means people have something to identify them)Nobodies are beings that aren't supposed to exist but they do. Which means they are no one(or nobody). That's my definition because I have no idea how to explain it another way.

-_-

Nobodies ARE literally the body and soul of a person. By exist, DiZ meant that a nobody is a being that moves, acts, thinks and functions like a whole person. DiZ wasn't aware that was what happened at first, so saying it wasn't supposed to happen was a justification of what he couldn't understand.

In the Kingdom Hearts universe, your heart is your identity. One without an identity, is nobody; hence the term "nobody"

Since Sora went to sleep to get most of his memories back and woke up("birth" by sleep)

No. That's not what it means.

I think when someone goes into a similar sleep and loses all their memories they "unbirth".

Unbirths are extinct dude. It's obviously not a naturally occuring thing, otherwise they'd still be around.

So people with no memories are unbirths.

It'd make more sense calling people with no memories Dis-Souls.

It kinda makes sense because it deals with one of the themes of kh. There was a new main enemy in each game dealing with the themes but CoM

Wrong, Nobodies were introduced in CoM. KH2 was a sequel to CoM. Lrn2KHplz.

no memories(possibly BBS)- unbirth

HOLY CRAP! I HAVE AMNESIA! I MUST BE AN UNBIRTH!

Nobodies are like a coin, on one side the meaning can be taken literally has having no body and on the other it can be the literal meaning of someone who doesn't exist.

No, it's explained what a nobody is. You just misunderstand.

KeyMaker

I LOVE IT!!! It fits perfectly. Even when the teaser announced "Birth By Sleep" it's all obvious now. All the princesses of heart are going to put to sleep in order to harvest their hearts right. The main character always goes through an"Awakening" right? Maybe Master Xehanort was trying to find out what exactly a 'Pure Heart' was an began taking peoples essences or hearts or something when they were sleeping. (That part is a little farfetched) I recently pitched an idea that unbirths weren't necessarily 'unborn', but come about through some kind of 'Unbirthing' meaning they were taking away from their original state.
Think about it unbirths, birth by sleep

VenRoxas

Heartless ARE hearts
Nobodies DO have bodies by they are not meant to exist. They have a body and soul
An unbirth was the base of these two meaning they somehow evolved into heartless/nobodies.

Demon of Dawn

I like the theory. Considering how the names of the KH enemies have an opposite meaning to what they are, it fits pretty well, especially with the title. However, I have reason to believe that instead of these creatures being created by accident, I believe Xeanhort stole people, put them through the sleep process, and did whatever tampering he would need to do to create such creatures. This may also explain the pods in the basement of the Twilight Town mansion. Could Twilight Town be where Xeanhort created the Unbirths?

Ren

adios motherfucker
The names "heartless" and "nobody" are literal, figurative, appropriate, and ironic all at the same time. It all depends on what angle you look at it. It would make sense to assume that "birth by sleep" is how the "unbirths" are created--in fact, it's entirely possible. We simply don't know enough about the unbirths, and that opens up a million different possibilities. I personally don't think it's that simple, though.

Danman2327

In the Kingdom Hearts universe, your heart is your identity. One without an identity, is nobody; hence the term "nobody"

definition of identity
i·den·ti·ty (-dnt-t)
n. pl. i·den·ti·ties
1. The collective aspect of the set of characteristics by which a thing is definitively recognizable or known: "If the broadcast group is the financial guts of the company, the news division is its public identity" Bill Powell.
2. The set of behavioral or personal characteristics by which an individual is recognizable as a member of a group.
3. The quality or condition of being the same as something else.
4. The distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; individuality.

by definition 4 your HALF right. since nobodies have no hearts they dont have distinct personalities because they apparently "act out" emotions. So i'd say a heart is their "soul" and their soul makes them have emotions giving them personalities. So they're not synonyms just related to each other. If you go by the other definitions of identity your wrong :thumbdown:

No. That's not what it means.
how do you know

Unbirths are extinct dude. It's obviously not a naturally occuring thing, otherwise they'd still be around.
or no one goes through that process anymore because the only people in pods in KH2 was Sora, Donald and Goofy. BUT there seemed to be a lot of pods (for a lot of people and ansem messed around with people's hearts and crap so he could have done this) [facepalm] also I think Ansem named Xemnas Xehanort after the original because he may have been his apprentice or something...

It'd make more sense calling people with no memories Dis-Souls.

their heart is their soul not memories [facepalm]

Wrong, Nobodies were introduced in CoM. KH2 was a sequel to CoM. Lrn2KHplz.
i havent played the crappy game boy advance game in a long time so i didnt remember plus the only nobodies in the game were organization 13 members. I dont remember if they said they were nobodies but it doesnt really matter.

HOLY CRAP! I HAVE AMNESIA! I MUST BE AN UNBIRTH!
you dont lose all memories when you have amnesia because you remember how to speak and walk... you may not know why but you remember how to.

No, it's explained what a nobody is. You just misunderstand.
read what i said above... and also i understood but i couldnt word it right(its just so freakin hard to explain for me)

i think your just jealous of my good theory... :(

I have a REALLY good theory on why Ven looks like Roxas too. I'll put it on a different thread or something.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
4. The distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; individuality.

My point is proven in game, where's yours proven at?

by definition 4 your HALF right. since nobodies have no hearts they dont have distinct personalities because they apparently "act out" emotions. So i'd say a heart is their "soul" and their soul makes them have emotions giving them personalities. So they're not synonyms just related to each other. If you go by the other definitions of identity your wrong :thumbdown:

No, I'm right. The soul and heart are separate.

They remember their real emotions, but they don't have the real emotions.

So again, I'm right and you're not.

or no one goes through that process anymore because the only people in pods in KH2 was Sora, Donald and Goofy. BUT there seemed to be a lot of pods (for a lot of people and ansem messed around with people's hearts and crap so he could have done this) [facepalm]

[facepalm]
Obviously for the apprentices or even their experiments. Those pods have to do with Xehanort. Xehanort appeared after ALL the Keyblade wielders died out. Once Xehanort appeared, something happened that caused the Unbiths to die out.

how do you know

Because "Birth by Sleep" has nothing to do with Sora.

their heart is their soul not memories [facepalm]

No, it's confirmed that the heart and soul are separate, so try to find another way to be wrong.
lol @ your failure.

i havent played the crappy gameboy advance game in a long time so i didnt remember plus the only nobodies in the game were organization 13 members. I dont remember if they said they were nobodies but it doesnt really matter.

CoM was the best one. And they did call themselves nobodies. So KH2 didn't truly introduce a new enemy. Besides, it's the most important of the games so far. If you were even remotely good at debating, you'd know that.

you dont lose all memories when you have amnesia because you remember how to speak and walk... you may not know why but you remember how to.

Memories=/= heart.
Please stop pretending to know what you're talking about.

think your just jealous of my good theory... :(

I have a REALLY good theory on why Ven looks like Roxas too. I'll put it on a different thread or something.

Your theory skills suck. I'm trying my hardest to not call you a name unnecessarily.

Danman2327

my reply didnt go through so now i have to rewrite it without quotes -_-
How do you know the soul doesnt mean the heart? Since nobodies dont have a heart, how do they remember what its like to have emotions but they dont actually have emotions if their heart=/=memories. I think CoM wasnt good since the gba graphics suck and I hated the card system but thats my opinion. When I talked about what I believe is the "birthing" process I talked about Sora since i believe unbirths when through a similar process. The process he went through may have "birthed" the unbirths making them extinct. Maybe the unbirths werent created by the process or something going wrong with the process but this may be why they're extinct. If my opinions suck where's yours so I can debate them?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
How do you know the soul doesnt mean the heart?

Because it's confirmed that they are separate. Didn't you listen when I said this before?

Since nobodies dont have a heart, how do they remember what its like to have emotions but they dont actually have emotions if their heart=/=memories.

Memories are stored in their hearts. Memories aren't hearts.

I think CoM wasnt good since the gba graphics suck and I hated the card system but thats my opinion.

And your opinion is wrong.

When I talked about what I believe is the "birthing" process I talked about Sora since i believe unbirths when through a similar process.

Unbirths are not a naturally occuring thing. Unbirths are long been extinct.

The process he went through may have "birthed" the unbirths making them extinct.

They've been extinct for years.

Maybe the unbirths werent created by the process or something going wrong with the process but this may be why they're extinct.

Because if the Unbirths were naturally occuring, they'd have never went exitnct. Using logic, that seems to elude some people for certain reasons or other, one can say that Unbirths are obviously not natural and are in fact created.

If my opinions suck where's yours so I can debate them?

Kicking your opinions' ass.

Danman2327

you said "Memories=/= heart" now your saying they're not...and they're just stored there...
When i asked "How do you know the soul doesnt mean the heart?" i wanted to know who confirmed it...not that you said it was confirmed...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well, it's been confirmed period.
Soul and Hearts are two different things, we all know that.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Well, it's been confirmed period.
Soul and Hearts are two different things, we all know that.

YEP YEP YEP, souls and hearts are 2 different things.

To make a heartless you need the darkness in a heart, to make a nobody you need the SOUL, and the body.

Also, to some person who said heartless: have hearts

Nobodies: have bodies

They meen that heartless are evil, as in have no heart.

And nobodies are named nobodies because they shouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back