• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► H E R O E S - A New Age (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sorry Aldrain, I don't know if it's gonna work for the story I have going right now. I've got a good set of characters right now, and I don't know how I can work that specific one in. It's just too impersonal; very caricature of mysterious guy, and not enough of a human character I can work with. Hope that makes sense

Its not a problem bro, i understand. I guess im just feeling a more villianous character because of Sylar, haha no worries, you last story was more broad and had alotta mis-match character relationships so it worked better. Good luck Prophet!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Keep an eye open aldrain; I may try and include him as a side character if I can.

Tiamod; I'm not sure, this is theoretically an alternate HEROES universe, but who knows? I may throw in a reference or two ;)

And my character's abilities do have similar aspects to Sylars, but no, it is a bit more wider and philosophical than Sylar's were. I'll let you know right now, Grant is not gonna be able to take other people's abilities

padlock

Awards
just an edit on my first char, i forgot to put that he also ?runs several illegitimate businesses?. It should fit right in after that ?unofficially? in occupation. My ps3 won't let me edit that in though. sorry!

padlock

Awards
soooo i cant get to a computer right now but i have been eyeing up that last character spot and i am taking this chance to claim it :p

Name: Omega (you can change it however, I thought of this character before you posted the first chapter.)

Appearance: Omega is Congolese, so he has a rich dark skin. He has many ritualistic tattoos dotted around his face and body, as well as piercings. He doesn't often wear a shirt, or shoes, even if he is in the middle of a city.

Personality: Omega is, essentially, crazy. His moods change rapidly and he doesn't have a stable personality, he could be your best friend one minute and your worst enemy the next.

Ability: Solar energy manipulation. Omega draws his power from the sun, and then uses it in many different ways. Think green lantern. He can store amounts in his body, like a battery, but only for so long until it runs out.

History: Omega was a child soldier, and was since he was a born. He however, never sympathised with the other children, and they were all afraid of him. When he turned fifteen, the leaders of the terrorist groups recognised his leadership abilities and promoted him. at one of the meetings, he "blew up" and obliterated the generals, essentially wiping out that sect of the organisation. He honed these new found abilities on the children. Once he was bored of that he took to wondering, taking what he wanted by force for many years. One day, while sleeping he had a dream about the end of the Earth. In it, he was the one who either destroyed, or saved it. The dream told him to look all over the earth four the "five keys", One for earth, water, fire, air and mind, and that they would be the deciders of the worlds fate. And so since that day he has done so, wondering the Earth. He forgot his real name, but he heard once that Omega meant "The End" and he took it up. (Of course this could all be ramblings of a mad man.)

(I realise his history is short, but he doesn't really remember much of anything...)

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Michael (Mike) Weirs

Appearance: Mike stands around 6’ 1” depending if he wears shoes or not. He has dark brown short cut hair that he tends to spike it up once in a while and he has a short light brown goatee on his chin. His average clothes is basically just T-shirts he doesn’t wear long sleeve shirts and he’ll only wears a shirt that has a dragon illustration or some funny pun on it. He sometimes wears a black hooded zip-up sweater with another dragon illustration on it and studs on the hood. His pants are just casual jeans that ever other person wears and he wears Nike brand sneakers that have black, red, white, and silver coloring on it for the design of the shoe. On his hand both left and right, he wears a black ring with Chinese dragons on it on the left hand and he wears a silver ring that has the same design as the other on his left hand both on the middle finger. He does however wear contacts sometimes but other times he occasionally wears glasses when he’s ready for bed or when he doesn’t feel like putting in his contact lenses in And he has aquamarine colored eyes but he would wear colored contact lenses sometimes, he basically has amber colored lenses and Sharigan contact lenses

Persona: He's actually a nice guy once you get to know him. He only shows his sensitive side to woman. He's even too shy to ask a girl out on a date, but he never gives up building up the confidence to do so. He loves animals more than anything. He's actually a vegetarian because of his ability made him commit to eat nothing but vegetables and fruit. He can lose his temper when he's being bullied or pushed around. He loves to draw cartoon characters and he hopes to be in animation but of course he took other courses in class such as graphic design and illustration that may help him out in his future career choice. Mike is a bit of a nerd but still a cool guy when you get to know him as a humorous, fun, happy, go to guy who is there for you. And Mike is a big anime fan, he actually likes Naruto from all the other animes and would sometimes go to conventions dressed as Kakashi Hatake if there ever is one near his home town.

Occupation: College student who's achieving his goal to be a successful cartoon animator (either for Japanese anime or American cartoons) and who is taking art courses during his stay.

Ability: He's an animorpher (person who can turn into animals). He can also communicate with animals and humans (when he's in animal form or not) with telepathy.

Location: Attending Western Michigan University at Kalamazoo, Michigan for his art courses.

Bio: Michael has huge family on the account that his mother and father separated from after he was born. Michael occasionally lives with his mother Marie, his stepdad Charles, and his little sister Carrie. He does visit his dad Ray on the weekends, along with his stepmom Linda, his brother Lee, and his other little sister Nicole. But as the years go by he's stop living with both parents and went to in a dorm room at his college. But two years before he went to college to start out his own life and trying to obtain his dream; he learned that he had a unique power to shape shift into animals. His mother found out when he accidentally turned into a fish and his stepdad caught him and Michael used his other power which was telepathy which he screamed in fear by accident in his head to not eat him. His real father never knew his secret and neither did the rest of his other family. He mastered his power over the years but then stopped two weeks after his high school graduation. He thought that he might not need his power anymore from where he's going.

But time after time his power does slip out. Once he used his telepathic powers to tell a squirrel to leave him alone when he was the park and another time when he was locked outside of his dorm room he turned into a beetle and slipped under the crack of his door room. Thankfully his roommate wasn’t in the room when he crawled under the door and changed back to his normal self or he would’ve freaked him out. As of right now he doesn’t try to bother with that power of his seeing as his main focus is his college studies.

Yeah I grabbed my old character from the old sign up page. Took me a while to find him and also change up a few thing real quick.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry padlock and Xeon, no guarantee that I can include Omega or Mike. I've got a bit of a storyline idea going on right now, but I will keep your characters in mind. If I can work them in as tertiary characters, I will.

EDIT: I have found a way to include aldrain's character into the story

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry for the double post, but this is just a note on how often this will update. I will try and have an update up once a week, but given my crazy college schedule, it'll probably be one update every week and a half or so. So I would expect the next update about a week from now

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Updating and redoing it, as it seemed somewhat lacking, looking back on it.

Name: Jack Hartley

Appearance: Jack sports a professional look at all times. A suit, usually of the black pinstipe variety, and a dark brown trenchcoat over it when outside, changing suits, coats and even appearance if the situation calls for it. He has light tan skin and his black hair is generally slicked back to maintain that look. Although his dark brown eyes tell a different story. A story that could suck you in and swallow you whole if you stare into them long enough.

Personality: Use of his power has somewhat changed his personality. Once an everyman, he is now highly adaptable and extremely cunning. He is ruthless, uncaring and will do anything in his power to further his crusade, in becoming the most powerful being on Earth. To do this, he is very persuasive, and can take on many facades, giving that convincing first impression that he's not that bad. Oh, how wrong you are...

Ability: Reactive Evolution - Those with this ability are the pinnacle of the evolutionary steps mankind is taking. These individuals are constantly evolving, and will adapt to any situation they are put into. Put them in the water and they grow gills. Put them in the dark and they will gain night-vision. Try to punch one and their skin will harden. While some evolved humans with the ability of Power Mimicry might overload from their constant evolution, these humans will not, as their added abilities go away as soon as conditions are right.

It is, however, possible to bring out these adaptations consciously, though it takes an experienced user to do so.

Abilities Recalled:

Aerokinesis
Super Strength

History: INFORMATION RESTRICTED

EDIT: Extremely dangerous. Methodical and always thinking, he has already begun to understand and master his ability. It will not be long until he becomes too powerful for anyone to stop him. Always changing appearance. Must be re-captured ASAP.

-N.B​

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Unfortunately, I've outlined most of the story already, so I've got little room to add new characters now, NZ. However, I will keep your character in mind and try and work him in if possible. If not, I will keep him in mind for future arcs.

Next update in the works, should be up by Wednesday, if all goes well.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
It honestly depends on what you put up. I've outlined the majority of the story already, and I am already juggling a lot of characters. However, I'm planning to do another arc with this set of a characters as of now, so if you'd like to put your character up so I can work it into a future story, you may do that. My suggestion: just throw it up, and I'll see what I can do.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
A character I thought of, for a future arc perhaps
First attempt of a villainous character

Birth Name: Amber Jones
Cult Name: sensum animi (the sense of the mind)
Age: 19 (2 years younger than Lila, so depends time of future arc)
Appearance: Long jet black hair, dark eye make up, green eyes, face of a model, fair skin. Ussually dresses in clothes such as

Gothic Lolita EX1 EX2

Leather Outfits EX1 EX2

Uses dark, yet classy clothing when blending in with crowds

Personality: Origianlly shy, loving, and a a bit of an outcast, now bi-polar, a sociopath, and quite psychotic as well. she talks cryptically, her words are usually a puzzle themselves. she hates humanity with a passion. She is very manipulative and uses her appearance to decieve and get what she wants. But to get to the point: She's completely bonkers.

Ability: She has the ability to shut down (not permanantly) the human body senses Including: Taste, smell, hearing, sight, touch, pain, and more
She can use shutting down the sense of pain to her advantage, but she still is damaged (does not possess regenerative abilities) , also shutting down the sense of touch would presumably cause obdormition, or even paralysis. She is also fairly skilled with 22.mm handguns.

Location of Origin: Columbus, Ohio

History:

sensum was born into poverty and suffered much abuse from her father, a drug addict and convict. She also suffered much sexual abuse from her uncle. Her mother often shielded her and took most of her beatings from her father for her. After her father died from blindingly tripping over the satellite dish and hitting his head on a cement block, her mother cashed in on the life insurance and finally lived in a middle class neighborhood. In Highschool, she became part of the popular crowd, bringing out the optimistic side of her she didn't know existed. It wasn't until her sophmore year she became aware of her ability.

-----
Amber leaned against her locker in the sunny hallway, skipping class again, she wasn't a particular fan of math.
She tilted her head, listening in on the small group of 5 that surrounded her.

They continuously chattered about the upcoming prom, excitement etched in all of their faces.
She couldn't help but stare at the boy accross from her, Chase Maxwell, she had completely fallen for him.
Stereotypical emo style, right down to the eyeliner, but very cheerful and upbeat in personality, and well wise beyond his age.

"So, got a girl in mind, Chase?" John had asked.

Amber fell in an instant depression, she already knew the answer, she never spoke to her, only sees her in the halls, walking with her group of nerds, which she found odd considering how attractive the girl was, but held an irrational hate for her regardless.

"Well, I'm really thinkin about asking Lila...she's just so.."

"Slutty? You should of seen her at the party! I totally tapped that." John added.

"Pfft. Right, you couldn't even get a handjob from that fat drunk chick." Mara interrupted.

Chase jokingly backhanded John as Amber groaned and slammed her head against her locker.

"Hey, you guys get back to class or In School Suspension for all of you!" Principal Bishop yelled out of nowhere, peering around the corner.

The group quickly disbanded as each student veered to their class.

"Amber." Bishop said, hesitant.

Amber sighed and turned around.

"Yes?" Amber muttered, annoyed.

"...Go to the office please. "

"What did I - "

"It's nothing...you did, just please, go to the office, now."

"Ok..."

As Amber walked into the office, she felt a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach, as soon as she opened the door, she knew something wasn't right. Her uncle sat in the seat

"What the fluff are YOU doing here?" Amber growled as her blood boiled at the sight of him.

"Amber...now is not the time...your mother...she died in a bad car wreck..."

Her heart sank, he went on with details but every word she became more infuriated and lost it as other voices joined in with words of sympathy.

"EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE fluff UP!"

the room went dead silent, but lips kept moving, her uncle stood from his chair, and began pointing and yelling with an angry expression, but no words came out. She ran from the room not even hearing the sound of the metal door handle turning. She ran to the nearest bathroom into a stall and crumbled to the floor, her sobs were surely loud, she could feel the vibrations of her screams. but heard nothing, not that she cared about it at that point. She had lost the only person who had meant anything to her, the only family that cared, now all she had was her digusting, sick uncle. She continued to weep until the sound of a metal bang startled her, she quickly turned to see the girl she despised most, Lila Wrothe. Lila was teary eyed, and looked dead inside, just like her.

Lila knelt down to the floor and scrambled closer to her.

"Whats wrong, hun?"

Amber tried to control her sobbing as she tried to choke out the words.

"My mother just died in a car accident."

Lila came closer to embrace her in a hug.

But the moment they touched, something happened.
It was as if every emotion had been drained from Amber, all her sadness, despair, kindness, and love, it was all gone.
All that was left, was hate.
Lila twitched and fell backwards, her body had gone numb, she could barely move.
Amber quietly stood and walked over her, Lila could rot in that spot for all she cared
Lila laid in confusion and utter despair, she later chalked it down to a massive panic attack.
Amber walked silently into her uncles car without a word.
Two weeks later...Amber's uncle was found murdered and Amber missing...

She walked the earth alone, she felt nothing but hate, she considered suicide many times, she had nothing to live for.
All she could think about, was Lila, what happened back there? She knew there was something off about them, but what?
One day, taking shelter in a building, she was confronted by a man named Dexter Hawthorne who said he could help people like her, people who didnt belong, humouring him, she obliged, 1 week later, she joined his cult.

His cult was of apolcalyptical proportions, they believed in sacrificing those with special abilities to their goddess, hoping she, accepting their sacrifice, would usher in the end of the world and start anew, bringing a more peaceful world.

Through a rebirthing ceremony, Amber became sensum animi. sensum believed whole heartedly in the cults mythology, being effectivly driven mad with the cults practices and teachings burned in her mind. She had 2 years of combat training, mental training, and basic melee, knife, and gun training..One day, during meditation, while practising her abilities, A fire had started in the cults building, she tried to help all the members, but they had all fallen to her ability of shutting down their sense of touch, practically paralyzed. She escaped while all the other members succumbed to the fire. Devasted, the feeling of sorrow returned once again. She checked into a hotel. a few weeks later she recieved a package infront of her door, she opened it curiously, it contained: A list of names, a map, a 22.mm and boxes of ammo, and $75,000 in cash. At the bottom of the box, was a note.

"Dear sensum animi,

I am sorry for the confusion, but the proper sacrifices were made to ensure the goddess's satisfaction. I hope you understand, but only you can ensure that our plans succeed, without you, we have no perfect world, I wish I could speak in person, but I am sought after and must remain in the shadows. Please, do not fail if you do not wish too see the goddess's wrath

D.H "

sensum knew what she had to do, she quickly looked over the list, names and abilities, those who must be sacrificed to ensure the goddess's plans, one raised a eyebrow, and a grin spread across her face:

Lila Wrothe - Emotion Manipulation

It made sense, now, but she couldn't help but utter a gasp at the last name on the list:

Amber Jones - Sensory Manipulation.

She hesitated, but knew she must begin this dangerous and tragic quest, for the worlds sake. There wasnt much left of her sanity anyways.

Quote: "I hear the sirens. They don't know what the world will be in the morning. "

Sorry for all the typos...very tired when i wrote this, i left most of info about the cult left out so you can add the details as you wish if you plan to use her in a future arc, also feel free to change anything you wish if you use her in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back