• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guys, my psn is hacked.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hacked how? If you mean someone is using it, you can change your password on the Sony entertainment network website. If you've been locked out, playstation tech support can lock your account. If you mean stolen funds, I don't think they can do anything about that. Please be more specific so I can help you better.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I have had something similar happen to me like three weeks with my computer. The guy said he would help me, because he was receiving warnings from my computer or something, showed me some things that had been downloaded without my knowledge and when I let him take control through remote access; because I thought he would fix the problem. He completely turned around and wanted $149 dollars for antivirus or something that was supposedly free.

We spent two hours of phone tag with him. I had few other friends helped me. We called him back so he could clarify himself, because my cell phone kept breaking up and his accent was very hard to understand at times. He got angry when we didn't want to pay, because we started thinking it was a scam. Guy completely locked me out of my computer and threatened to wipe everything.

I had to unplug my computer and my modem for that reason. One of my friends had her husband work on my computer, well she picked up my CPU for him to work on it. He says that he kept it off the internet, because it could compromise his and his family's informatio. He works with computers and he said that the problem I am facing, he hasn't seen in the past decade.

I have somebody new in my life that says she has clients facing the same problem as me. How could I have been so stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back