• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. those usually help me feel better.
haha
any recommendations?

Well, I like Futurama, but that is a given. Family Guy is good.

But, for movies, (The culture thing that Acein was taking about could get in the way) I really like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Freaking hilarious.

By the end, I had a headache from so much laughing.

For political things(American, I don't know where you live) The Colbert Report and The Daily Show are hilarious. Sometimes they aren't the best, but the almost always have me laughing extremely hard.

But, the culture thing could get in the way. It would help to know the general area that you live in.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG what's with the stereotyping? Emo! *coughcough*Sorry, well try to get out and do something wether its riding a bike or something you really like but DON'T kill yourself over something so little not worth it! Anyway I'm pretty sure alot of people help you already, so yeah..,

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You have a life and yet you don't do anything about. Get a job, go outside and experience the real world. Get a hobby, do you like books, go read, do you like anime, go watch, do something. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask "wtf am i doing?". You know got a problem yet you dont do crap about it. Get you ass up and get a freaking like.

In the end you lose by default.

Draco Meteora

Get laid, this always helps. <3

So i could go on Kingdom Hearts forums and always brag about how much sex I get?

lol no thanks.

But, the culture thing could get in the way. It would help to know the general area that you live in.

Um. The United States?

But really, finding out what to watch is the least of my problems right now.

And watching more tv will only like, not help me get a life which is what I want to do.

OMG what's with the stereotyping? Emo! *coughcough*Sorry, well try to get out and do something wether its riding a bike or something you really like but DON'T kill yourself over something so little not worth it! Anyway I'm pretty sure alot of people help you already, so yeah..,

Yea, I already said i'd never think of suicide.

You have a life and yet you don't do anything about. Get a job, go outside and experience the real world. Get a hobby, do you like books, go read, do you like anime, go watch, do something. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask "wtf am i doing?". You know got a problem yet you dont do crap about it. Get you ass up and get a freaking like.

In the end you lose by default.

True that man.
I really need to find something to do.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Wow, you live in north carolina or something?
where everything is secluded

I can see how your friends living far away, and having no transportation prevents you from hanging out..

my best advice is find new friends aroud your neighborhood
or get a job where theres already people your age working there so you can become friends with your co workers. And who knows, you might even find a lady! lol

I know it's easier said then done

But getting paid and hanging out with friends while working is a win win.

Draco Meteora

Wow, you live in north carolina or something?
where everything is secluded

I can see how your friends living far away, and having no transportation prevents you from hanging out..

my best advice is find new friends aroud your neighborhood
or get a job where theres already people your age working there so you can become friends with your co workers. And who knows, you might even find a lady! lol

I know it's easier said then done

But getting paid and hanging out with friends while working is a win win.

it's like. a really lame town where everything is far away.
and even then, there's nothing to do. haha.
I can't wait till after high school tho. I'll probably move somewhere better.

haha yea, i'll probably go apply in some places after summer school.

i needs the caaaaash.

thanks man.

Joy

Bronze Member
Sorry, didn't read the thread.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
This thread made me lol.

Thank you, kind sir.

Oh, and, go get a job or something. Either that, or just punch your parents in the teeth next time they call you worthless.

Be all like "How's that for useless n' lazy now, bitches?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back