• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco Meteora

Well, first off. DON'T BE AN EMO KID. D: I'm not trying to be mean or rude in any sort of way, but PLEASE don't act like an emo kid. That's exactly what you're sounding like and emos are icky. :[

Second, don't think that you can't do things. You don't have to go out to be able to do something. What do you like to do? What are you good at? You're probably going to say I'm a nerd or I need to get a life or that I'm a show off but I need to give an example: I have a 4.0 average with school, I'm an artist, I'm a writer, I'm going to come up with theme park attractions for Disney, and guess what? I rarely go anywhere. If you're thinking you can't do anything without going somewhere, THEN NO. Take it back and go find something that you love! It doesn't matter! Just go do something! Find something you're good at and work hard at being the best you can with it.

One of the best things you can do is just dream. Corny or stupid as it may sound, do it. Find that dream and stick to it. If you keep it in mind and keep on going with it, no matter what other people say, then you'll be great. Those people who talk down to you now will look back and think how stupid they were to have said those things to you.

Last, if your dad is telling you that you're useless, please feel free to punch him in the face. Metaphorically, at least. Unless... you know... you absolutely hate his guts and he's absolutely horrible to you. If he's not supporting you just by saying you're useless, then don't listen to a word he says. Don't ever, ever listen to someone who tries to bring you down. It's strange how they can easily bring someone down and, if you don't try to stop them, then they'll SERIOUSLY achieve that goal. If you can, fight back. Don't pull the same thing and tell him that he's useless; just stand up to him and tell him you won't take his s*** anymore.

Well, I'm not so sure about what I said about your dad, so don't take my word on that 100%. I've never really had to deal with someone like that. >.<; But, I hope my advice helps! Don't think you're so useless! Nobody's ever useless, worthless, or anything else like that.

Thanks.
My mind is retarded and usually fills my mind up with negative thoughts when I even try and think of good things. Like one moment i'm like "yay i can do anything weeee!" and 10 seconds later I think "lol no u can't you suck. stfu".
But i'm trying to stop that.
:D
thanks for the advice.

Go learn how to do a backflip if nothing else. It's one of the easiest flips to learn.
backflips. got it.
Then i move on to handstands?

Hey WTF is your problem!? This is the help and support section, not the "point and laugh at misfortunes" thread.

haha. they really should change it to that.
it's cool man.
everyones comments actually made me feel good.
even the retarded ones.

big don mega

Thanks.
My mind is retarded and usually fills my mind up with negative thoughts when I even try and think of good things. Like one moment i'm like "yay i can do anything weeee!" and 10 seconds later I think "lol no u can't you suck. stfu".
But i'm trying to stop that.
:D
thanks for the advice.
QUOTE]

i have that problem to. the best solution is to start yelling at the voices to shut up

Draco Meteora

irregardless, you can meet then there. guess what, you can use a whole nother bus and get to the same place as them.

yah i don't mind taking the bus.
but my friends are like "the bus? ew"
douchebags.

if we usually want to go somewhere we don't go unless we have a ride.

which we do on weekends.

do you want a hug? =) i give good hugs

;_;
yes please.

i have that problem to. the best solution is to start yelling at the voices to shut up

yeaaaaah....that mental institution idea is starting to sound good for me.
haha

yah. i usually tell myself to stop thinking but it doesn't work.
i think of the most negative randomest crap too.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Do you ever just go for walks? At all? Go for a walk and listen to some music while you do it. If you want to get really badass, maybe even jog or run. Hell, even get a friend to go with you.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
;_;
yes please.

hugs05.jpg

big don mega

well it's fun because it's funny to watch other people get creeped out. expesially if you give the voice a name and just keep changing the name everytime, that way if someone heard you say "shut up eric" one day and "shut up don" another day. it makes them think you have alot of voices

Draco Meteora

Ever tried a funny movie? Draco Meteora?

yeah. those usually help me feel better.
haha
any recommendations?

Do you ever just go for walks? At all? Go for a walk and listen to some music while you do it. If you want to get really badass, maybe even jog or run. Hell, even get a friend to go with you.

yeah i love doing that.
I walk everyday.
I live in the middle of the f*cking desert tho and during the summer, it's not very relaxing to take walks.
haha oh wow.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
well it's fun because it's funny to watch other people get creeped out. expesially if you give the voice a name and just keep changing the name everytime, that way if someone heard you say "shut up eric" one day and "shut up don" another day. it makes them think you have alot of voices

Yeah, you really like attracting attention don't you?

yeah. those usually help me feel better.
haha
any recommendations?

I'd assume that were from different places, and general cultures, so we may not find the same things funny. But for starters, I'd say look up some Dave Chappelle on youtube, because everyone likes Dave Chapelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back