• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Guys, I'm so in with Diana. Birthday gift ideas.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well I'm still in the friendzone, but she more open and likes me more. All she said she just wanted a hug. I will and something else. last valientes day, she almost cried. so this time i want see a tear or, two. I wanna make oathkeeper, and aqua pendant because she excatly like her. and some other thign too. Please give me friendly advice if possible. Hate and negative comments are welcomed. Thanks.:biggrin:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ah Jeez...just don't jump the gun and think that because you're on good terms suddenly means that she's going to start getting into you and begin having expectations. It might happen, it might not, but don't put the pressure on again.

You know Diana better than any of us so just gift her something she's interested in. It seems like she's a KH fan too so I suppose the KH related stuff sounds fine.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Don't over do it broseph. Do the pendant. Don't do they Oathkeeper. Thing of it is, I once tried to woo a girl who wasn't really into me (just this past year). I made her a card and bought her candy, and she seemed to enjoy it a bit, but then swiftly after that, she dropped off. Partly because she wasn't interested in dating anybody, but also because I way over did it. So, be reasonable. Expect nothing in return from her, and do it because you want to make her happy, not because you want her to like you.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Get her some gift cards and maybe from Taco Bell. You guys will have a good time there.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
okay well that's sad then. don't aim to make her cry, man. that's not a good thing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sounding a little bit arrogant there bud lmfao

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Yeah, no. The best advice I can give you is to cherish what you have and simply move on. The effort and time you're putting in to get out of the "friend zone" is time and effort better spent elsewhere.

Trust me, it's not worth it. I did it and it was a hellish experience.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
the friend zone doesn't exist

no one owes you shit

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
the friend zone doesn't exist

no one owes you shit

84010-and-the-truth-shall-set-you-fr-1mqE.gif

Go to Taco Bell. You will have a good time there.

FTFY

Iqn2zAo.gif

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I'm still in the friendzone, but she more open and likes me more. All she said she just wanted a hug. I will and something else. last valientes day, she almost cried. so this time i want see a tear or, two. I wanna make oathkeeper, and aqua pendant because she excatly like her. and some other thign too. Please give me friendly advice if possible. Hate and negative comments are welcomed. Thanks.:biggrin:
1. The Friendzone doesn't exist, stop feeling shitty about being someone's friend. It's good to be someone's friend. Stop trying to get her to like you more than that. It really, really doesn't work like that and only hurts them more because they feel like they owe you something they can't give you.
2. Good luck making it, but there are places you can commission the keyblade for, though it's gonna be way too pricey for a birthday present in my opinion, especially for someone who isn't/won't date you. The pendant should be just fine, and probably would have more worth if you made it yourself, also apologizing for all the crap you've been putting her through complaining about the friendzone. Don't get the oathkeeper. It's too much and way too much effort.

Be thankful that she is still accepting your friendship, BE THANKFUL FOR BEING HER FRIEND. Apologize for everything, this is a very good opportunity for that.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
[video=youtube;22pB5J_0Qms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22pB5J_0Qms[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did I not say this before in that other thread before when you started crushing on this gal? You need to think of her feelings too. Be her friend. Don't try and woo her. She doesn't like you like that, but she wants to be your friend so either be her friend or leave her alone.

Don't give her anything you wouldn't give any regular friend. She's going to get creeped the hell out and things WILL get awkward again.

BE HER FRIEND. BE HER FRIEND. It is that simple.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Sorry guy's. I was arrogant. I got the best of me. I'm just go to the movies to avengers. As a friend.

That's brilliant, she'll fall in love with Tony Stark ♥
other than that, you're in the friendzone only if you love her and she sees you as a friend-only, and that depresses you. Well, if you don't love her, but you like her as a friend, then there's no friendzone at all. Don't make her get the impression that you love her and then you'd have to say "Sorry, it's not like that, I like you as a friend" and break her heart or at least destroy every kind of nice relationship you have with her xD
giving her a Wayfinder though would be an awesome thing (I'd enjoy it for sure)........... I hope she's a materialist and will be glad for the item more than the gesture, haha
or, you know, if she doesn't have feelings for you, then gifts are cool and loveless
what am I starting to talk about

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully you come to appreciate your friendship with Diana and stop trying to have a romantic relationship with her. If she reciprocates your feelings, then great. But if not, stop trying to force the matter.

I think this thread is done either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back