• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

maybe some dont want to here everything u'know and its about the secret ending

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
maybe some dont want to here everything u'know and its about the secret ending

Everyone here has most likely spoiled the entire game by now. I don't think you need to worry about anything.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
still i dont want to piss certain people off

Well, they're taking a risk by coming into this section anyways, so it wouldn't be your fault ^^;

But meh. If you're still wondering about spoiler tags, you can either use the one in the advanced reply that gives you a box, or for blackened text, you type in

[ spoilers ]-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

without spaces in the tags.

MandoKeyMaster

Aqua fights this guy in LoD, so it's before MX consumed the world in darkness. He has two blue Ethereal-like blades, so it's some connection to Xehanort (most likely). He MIGHT have some connection with Vany's Sentiment in the next major title, which should be 3D Demo.

This dude is either the other cloaked man from Re:Coded (trailer might shed light), Xehanort testing Aqua's abilities in disguise, or some new Vulcan Jedi Keybearer that has some relation to Xehanort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aqua fights this guy in LoD, so it's before MX consumed the world in darkness. He has two blue Ethereal-like blades, so it's some connection to Xehanort (most likely). He MIGHT have some connection with Vany's Sentiment in the next major title, which should be 3D Demo.

This dude is either the other cloaked man from Re:Coded (trailer might shed light), Xehanort testing Aqua's abilities in disguise, or some new Vulcan Jedi Keybearer that has some relation to Xehanort.

Cloaked figure in Re:coded trailer is Data Riku, or Jiminy's Journal in the form of Riku in the data world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What I do is that he just might have something to do with KH 3. Nomura wouldn't show him in there for no reason. It's probably Eraquas. Well it just might be.

I've been thinking it's more related to Eraqus than Xehanort as well.

jdgjordan

i just love how your all saying NO IT CANT BE THIS CHARATER like you know it can be any one there are no facts to this charater hell i can say its kairi from the god dam futher and there nothing you can say to disprove it it can very well be xemans ansem or who ever we think it is so dont say no its not him or her you dont no who it can be

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I also thought it was before LOD was consumed, but look at the sky in the gameply. It's not a slightly dark blue. It's black, with swirls of dark gray. It looks like it's AFTER LOD was ruined by MX, which means that this boss is probably fought when Aqua brings Ven to LOD.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i just love how your all saying NO IT CANT BE THIS CHARATER like you know it can be any one there are no facts to this charater hell i can say its kairi from the god dam futher and there nothing you can say to disprove it it can very well be xemans ansem or who ever we think it is so dont say no its not him or her you dont no who it can be

That's because we can prove why it can't be Ansem the Wise or Xemnas. I'd suggest reading back a few pages :\

AxelRikuRoxas

hey guys, i completely understand why we are guessing names of who he is. I think that's perfectly fine, but if you are new to looking at this stuff be prepared, because the right answer may show up. I remember for bbs we pretty much pegged the storyline fully before it came out. This one boss will be pegged soon enough. Personally after doin all this hyped up stuff, I had more fun doin the forums that going through the game. Its all mysterious on forums, you don't know if your right or wrong. Just be prepared that if you do guess it, you won't be surprised in the game.

PS. those who do this all the time i don't mean you, i just wanted to say that to anyone new that may not know what they get themselves into.

I need to look into this character more, i haven't seen to much on him/her. id agree with some saying its ventus' sentiment possibly? but thats with no research behind it. I wanna focus on the fact that its a blue saber. Blue usually = good, Could it also be Xigbar. To me Xigbar was highly suspicious, and for Nomura to give him a higher role in a game after KH2 in which he is eliminated by Sora seems awkward to me. Nomura has a reason for everything and I'm thinking it is possible Xigbar can show up even if its not with his canons. KH3 possibly... maybe not this boss though. KH3 is going to hold more mysteries, that is what I'm syced for.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hey guys, i completely understand why we are guessing names of who he is. I think that's perfectly fine, but if you are new to looking at this stuff be prepared, because the right answer may show up. I remember for bbs we pretty much pegged the storyline fully before it came out. This one boss will be pegged soon enough. Personally after doin all this hyped up stuff, I had more fun doin the forums that going through the game. Its all mysterious on forums, you don't know if your right or wrong. Just be prepared that if you do guess it, you won't be surprised in the game.

Um...okay?

I remember for bbs we pretty much pegged the storyline fully before it came out.

That's because it's a prequel. We already knew what happened afterwards.

I need to look into this character more, i haven't seen to much on him/her.

He is obviously a man.

id agree with some saying its ventus' sentiment possibly?

Secret boss is like twice his size o_O

Could it also be Xigbar. To me Xigbar was highly suspicious, and for Nomura to give him a higher role in a game after KH2 in which he is eliminated by Sora seems awkward to me.

Xigbar isn't quite as tall as he is, nor is he as buff, not to mention the guy wasn't even born yet.

Nomura has a reason for everything and I'm thinking it is possible Xigbar can show up even if its not with his canons.

Please don't use the Nomura excuse. It's overused and doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

PS. those who do this all the time i don't mean you, i just wanted to say that to anyone new that may not know what they get themselves into.

I need to look into this character more, i haven't seen to much on him/her. id agree with some saying its ventus' sentiment possibly? but thats with no research behind it. I wanna focus on the fact that its a blue saber. Blue usually = good, Could it also be Xigbar. To me Xigbar was highly suspicious, and for Nomura to give him a higher role in a game after KH2 in which he is eliminated by Sora seems awkward to me. Nomura has a reason for everything and I'm thinking it is possible Xigbar can show up even if its not with his canons. KH3 possibly... maybe not this boss though. KH3 is going to hold more mysteries, that is what I'm syced for.

But again, Xigbar already has a role in BBS. He's Braig. And Xigbar hasn't even been formed yet! Are we really gonna go back to the Time Travel theory? (and don't give me the Timeless River excuse; that was a one time thing, and if Nomura was smart, he wouldn't use the plot device for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back