• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
In all the times he went to the Realm of Darkness, he was forced in. Apprentice Xehanort and the other apprentices banished him to the realm of darkness and in KH2, he exploded into the Realm of Darkness. He didn't just stroll in going "Let's go travel to the realm of darkness just for the heck of it!" And in the KH2 Ansem Reports, Ansem says that he was dying, the darkness was eating him away... he had no weapons and no protection at the time.
He was trapped in the Realm of Nothingness.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He was trapped in the Realm of Nothingness.

facepalm.jpg

Mog

Awards
''
I, too, have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness.
What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence?
Will my people cease to smile?
If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.
Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.
Darkness is the midst of nothing.
“Darkness in Zero.”
Thus, I shall be known as DiZ. ''
However by 'nothingness' I think he meant The realm of darkness. There is no such thing as the nothingness realm.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
''
I, too, have had everything taken away from me, banished to a hollow realm of nothingness.
What is Xehanort hoping to gain with my pilfered existence?
Will my people cease to smile?
If the light of hope has been extinguished, I shall henceforth walk with darkness as a friend.
Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated.
Darkness is the midst of nothing.
“Darkness in Zero.”
Thus, I shall be known as DiZ. ''
However by 'nothingness' I think he meant The realm of darkness. There is no such thing as the nothingness realm.

Actually, there is a Realm of Inbetween, separated from the Realm of Darkness by the Dark Margin. Of course, since the two pretty much look exactly the same, it's entirely possible he just confused one for the other.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Well according to Ansem the Wise himself he has been to the Realm of Darkness on numerous occasions and is not sure how he was sent each time. I wouldn't have guessed my machine would have blasted me to kingdom come to the Realm of Darkness.

Last edited:

MasterZeR0

I'm betting on a new form of Xehanort (Possibly a sentiment or the "Something" that was created from MX's Heart Transfer) that controls a new faction. The reason I say new form of Xehanort is because we still do not know where Xemnas obtained his Ethereal Blades from. And I say new faction because inside this cloaked character's blades are odd symbols. I figure it could hint at the symbol of said faction. I also think it could possibly be a completely new character because Nomura needs to introduce the new antagonist SOON. So many fans of the series would be disappointed if he was introduced in the secret ending to KH3.

Last edited:

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
That "may" in that sentence hints that Nomura wants US to speculate he didn't intend for that to be taken as a fact. And the Xemnas' wielding issue comes back down to the issue of having a heart,which he doesn't have. If he did have a heart, he wouldn't have gone around collecting heart's for kingdom hearts just to find out he already has one. And why would he intentionally not use a Keyblade, which is supposed to be the superior weapon in the Kingdom Hearts universe, for some inferior light saber things. It doesn't make sense.

Last time I checked, Xemnas's true motive was to fuse with Kingdom Hearts just like Master Xehanort had planned. He probably kept from using the Keyblade for two reasons:
1. He didn't know he could.
2. To create the illusion to his Organizatin that they needed Kingdom Hearts for hearts, and only a person with a heart could wield a keyblade. And, I believe Xemnas had a heart, maybe two. Eraqus and Terra and Xehanort were all partying in there together, so it's like the Roxas issue. Roxas had a heart because Ven was still in the body. Which let him wield a keyblade.

I've been calling him Blue Blades. And I think that he's either Master Xehanort, or Eraqus's nobody. Also, LS is canon. LS is Terra's leftover emotions, that's what a Sentiment enemy is. Kind of like a nobody, it's strong emotions left over, so strong they formed their own being. Like a powerful form of Unversed. LS was Terra's hatred for Xehanort, and I think VS may've been Ven's hatred for either Braig or Van. Yes, Ven's. Why? Quite simply because hatred is a dark emotion, therefore causing it to bepersonified in his dark half's image. If Blue Bades is also a Sentiment, he is most likely Eraqus's sense of Betrayal from Terra and Xehanort. Also, LoD is still intact because CO may become playable to an extent, causing a memory of LoD to be shown there.

Absolute

''

Wait, so where was the fight that Sora and Riku had with Xemnas at the end? Isn't that the world of nothing?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Since Yen Sid is a master and taught Mickey, he could be testing TAV.

That still makes no sense. For one, it looks nothing like Yen Sid. Unless Yen Sid suddenly become 50 years younger and then changed his height to be shorter and then suddenly gained lightsabers that look like Xemnas...

It's not Yen Sid. I don't even need to explain why it's not Yen Sid. That's like saying the secret boss is going to be Donald Duck.

Seriously guys, it's NOT Ansem, it's NOT Eraqus, and it's NOT flippin' Yen Sid! This guy is either a new character or someone connected to Xehanort.

khconnect

That still makes no sense. For one, it looks nothing like Yen Sid. Unless Yen Sid suddenly become 50 years younger and then changed his height to be shorter and then suddenly gained lightsabers that look like Xemnas...

It's not Yen Sid. I don't even need to explain why it's not Yen Sid. That's like saying the secret boss is going to be Donald Duck.

Seriously guys, it's NOT Ansem, it's NOT Eraqus, and it's NOT flippin' Yen Sid! This guy is either a new character or someone connected to Xehanort.

Nomura even said it was someone new who happens to fit in with the time period.

MasterZeR0

That quote actually scares me a little, I just hope nomura can pull something like that off.
\

Yeah, when I first heard it, I thought "Noooooo, not time travel!!". But knowing Nomura, he'll find some way to pull it off and it'll fit in perfectly. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, he said "you wouldn't think this character would be able to exist in this time period, but it actually happens"

Let me show you Heartstation's translation:

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

Does anyone have the interview source, I wanna read it.

Nomura Interview Discusses NA Release of BBS HEARTSTATION.ORG

MasterZeR0

Do we know if he's even a fighter?

If he WAS a fighter (and one like this secret boss), he could've defeated and taken Roxas back himself, defeated Xemnas, and saved the worlds by himself. I think it's pretty obvious that it's not Ansem. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back