• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah i know:/ but tht would rele suck to go out on a portable system :/ but then maybe they would start the next saga for PS3.

I was joking. In all seriousness, they will be making KH3. Nomura says it himself that he wants to make KH3 but it's not the time (meaning that Versus needs to get completed before gameplay decisions can be made) I'm certain that the concept of the enemies and story is already written out. Heck, I'm certain he has about 80% of the plot in his head by now, it's just that they can't get to gameplay due to Versus being worked on.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
^^^^^^This make the most sense that KH has ever had! lol.

The Emphatic Entity being a Sentiement, maybe. The Emphatic Entity being a Namine-like Nobody, not so much. It depends on whether or not MX and Terra really fused Hearts with each other, which makes the most sense since Xemnas has characteristics of both Xehanort and Terra.
actually it would make sense for it to be a namine thingy. just think of it like Soras case:
sora- AX
roxas- xemnas
namine- emathic identity.
think back at the creation of namine and roxas and it all makes sense.

State

Awards
Secret bosses have had some sort of connection to Xehanort and his incarnations:
KH1: Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Secret bosses have had some sort of connection to Xehanort and his incarnations:
KH1: Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody)
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I fail to see how KH2FM's secret boss relates to Xehanort. I don't know what ES says, so that's my fault.
But, you are correct about KH secret bosses being related to Xehanort. BBS's is most likely some future installment's villain, can't be sure, but have no reason to not consider it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I fail to see how KH2FM's secret boss relates to Xehanort. I don't know what ES says, so that's my fault.
But, you are correct about KH secret bosses being related to Xehanort. BBS's is most likely some future installment's villain, can't be sure, but have no reason to not consider it.

Dude, Xehanort is the reason Lingering Sentiment exists at all. That is pretty relevant to me :/

Absolute

Can it really be classified as a 'secret boss' if they showed him during the trailer?

Also, the secrets bosses that were connected Xehanort in the past games were shown in the Final mix versions only and never brought to the US. The extra bosses not originally found in the 1st version of KHI in Japan that were added to the US release were just extra fights that didn't have anything to do with the plot.

I think this guy is just a palette-swap super boss just added for the extra challenge and doesn't impact the plot.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah that's what i said too. it can't be secret if showe din a trailer. I'm guessing it's an unverse. or something....we don't exactly know if vanitas creates unverse by his emotions or emotions around him. so maybe that's a form of unverse from the emotions of MX.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can it really be classified as a 'secret boss' if they showed him during the trailer?

Also, the secrets bosses that were connected Xehanort in the past games were shown in the Final mix versions only and never brought to the US. The extra bosses not originally found in the 1st version of KHI in Japan that were added to the US release were just extra fights that didn't have anything to do with the plot.

I think this guy is just a palette-swap super boss just added for the extra challenge and doesn't impact the plot.

The press release just refers to him as an extra boss, and Nomura refers to him as an additional boss in the interview. They never once called him a "secret", so he must not have been meant to be one. Well, I guess he's a secret to anyone who are avoiding all forms of spoilers like the plague.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk it's either terra' Unverse or MX's Unverse. what do you guys think? and are there any other scans of this mysterious character?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think all we have is that short clip from the trailer.

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh well that's too bad. it would be great to have a big scan of that. it looks like a xemnas-roxas mix for some reason

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i think hes either MXs sentiment or eraqus sentiment.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Could it be MX's nobody? I'm not up to speed on the BBS story.
NO! no it cant be MXs nobody cause they dont exist yet and they can only exist when a heart is consumed by darkness hence forth creating a heartless. now no matter how corrupted MX may be, his heart was never consumed which is why he dosent have a heartless. he just sent his heart into terra. but nomura said something else was created when MX stabbed himself. "her her iz a nobodey cuz we dnt kno wer hiz bodeh is!" no. what do we know little about except that its created when someone is gone? a sentiment. therefore, it is MXs sentiment.

Millenious

Anyone else notice he wields both blades back like Ventus does? I'm not sure wether its significant, though he would only be the second to do it.

edit: Oh and wisdom form Sora but i dont think that counts too much

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ehem... Does anyone happen to think that this boss may just be non-canon?
thought about it. got pissed because of all the time i mightve just wasted in making theories. then remebered vanitas sentiment. and how non-canon he is. and now im sticking to him being canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back