• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
has anybody thought of the fact that maybe this is just supposed to be a fun boss with no meaning? i dont know if it has been confirmed that this guy is an important character and if he is important he could be someone we have never met that happened to teach MX how to use sabers.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would imagine it's like kurt zisa. the boss has no canon significant, but it's optional to the story. as you read it's bio, you will find out what it is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
has anybody thought of the fact that maybe this is just supposed to be a fun boss with no meaning? i dont know if it has been confirmed that this guy is an important character and if he is important he could be someone we have never met that happened to teach MX how to use sabers.

Nomura's already said the boss is canon.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I know. But when is this fight even fought? I know it has to b4 Aqua transforms LoD into CO, but when??

Probably right after she arrives with Ven and before she seals the place. During the last episode

Sora9890

I'm just gnna guess and say that it's Eraqus's sediment, MX's sediment, or Eraqus's and MX's sedimen'ts in one. When their hearts were together in Terranort's b4 Aqua gave him amnesia.

Awards
I dont think its during the last episode, cuz LoD doesnt look dark and destroyed, so it has to be before Eraqus' death, so it can't be his sentiment. And Nomura said that we fight this character twice so...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I dont think its during the last episode, cuz LoD doesnt look dark and destroyed, so it has to be before Eraqus' death, so it can't be his sentiment. And Nomura said that we fight this character twice so...

Didn't someone make a point about it looking all cloudy and shit, just like when LoD was destroyed? I'm pretty sure this occurs after it was destroyed, but you fight the boss after going through some portal, possibly just outside the newly transformed LoD (CO form) itself. Basically, once you walk up to, examine the icon, and say something along the lines of "Okay" you get transported to the arena you see in the trailer, like with the Absent Silhouette or LS in FM+.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
a lot of bosses have the ability to darken the sky and make it very evil appearing .

I meant how it looks pretty similar to scene where LoD is getting destroyed, except the ground is still solid and not all broken up. Hmm.. this makes me wonder. Maybe, the reason why the world doesn't look all destroyed might have to do with Aqua changing the world (in order to protected it). Perhaps, it "fixed" the world, so that when Aqua goes through the portal thing, given this is how the battle is instigated, it looks just like it did at night, except since the world is no longer in it's proper position in the realms or something like that, it's all cloudy and shit, just like when it was destroyed by MX.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I meant how it looks pretty similar to scene where LoD is getting destroyed, except the ground is still solid and not all broken up. Hmm.. this makes me wonder. Maybe, the reason why the world doesn't look all destroyed might have to do with Aqua changing the world (in order to protected it). Perhaps, it "fixed" the world, so that when Aqua goes through the portal thing, given this is how the battle is instigated, it looks just like it did at night, except since the world is no longer in it's proper position in the realms or something like that, it's all cloudy and shit, just like when it was destroyed by MX.

No that isn't what it is. Otherwise, it wouldn't look like LoD, it'd look like the road to Castle Oblivion.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I meant, AFTER she goes through the portal thing (given this is how the battle starts), she is transported back to a quasi-LoD. It's not exactly same, due to what happened and all, but it looks similar how it was, with the addition of the clouds it had when MX destroyed it or whatever he did to make the world get ripped apart.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
new theory, dont know if it has been mentioned. well to start i would like to say that it is assumed that you get to this fight from a portal or something of that nature. now this means it can take you anywhere; to a new world, a new universe, or a new time. yes i said it a new time. but i'm not thinking time travel here i'm thinking of a flash forward (opposite of flashback). Nomura claims it will not seem possible to be fighting this character at this time. so maybe they arent. now i am thinking that this character IS xehenort not related to him. If that is true it must be AFTER his nobody and heartless have been destroyed, which they have been AFTER kh2. it would explain the usage of blue sabers as well. well aqua looks the same, maybe because she didnt age while in the RoD which is where she was at the end of Kh2. now we can assume that LoD is still CO at this point so how would this fight happen? well maybe after aqua got out of the RoD she changed the world back. this would explain: why the sky is black but the world isnt cracked or destroyed in any way. okay so what does this have to do with anything? well that could mean that it isnt related to LoD being destroyed in BBS. this could be a fight that WILL happen but hasnt happened YET. doesnt necessarily mean that it will "be possible at this point in the story" but could explain WHO he is and WHEN this is.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I know. But when is this fight even fought? I know it has to b4 Aqua transforms LoD into CO, but when??

Again, if you guys look at the sky during the fight, it's pitch black! Not dark blue! Black! And there are swirls of darkness. Which means that this takes place AFTER MX has ruined the world.

No, I don't think this is after the world was recreated. When it was turned into Castle Oblivion, the courtyard was entirely removed. All that was left was the castle, the island it was situated on, and the strip connected to the island.

This must happen BEFORE she transforms it. If you watch when MX destroys the world, I don't think EVERYTHING is destroyed. The courtyard is still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back