• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Look at the blue blades. Xemnas' red ones are similar... connection?

Sora9890

Xemnas.jpg
A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

Here is Xemnas and his weapon and the new secret boss. It's obvious that the new boss has influenced Xehanort, which has become Xemnas. So well, for u guys, here's the picture of both.

I know the first picture is acurate but it's the closest and clearest one i could find.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's pretty nice Xemnas fanart ^^

Sora9890

Looking at this pic. Maybe it's the new, fresh Xehanort. Lyk after Xehanort stopped being Terranort. The way I see it is that After that fight wif Aqua, and AtW found Terranort, and he could no longer remember his name. From that moment on, to me personally, he became Xehanort. I think that maybe after his loss of the keyblade and/or forgot about it. He might have used those.

tenchi ryu

Looking at this pic. Maybe it's the new, fresh Xehanort. Lyk after Xehanort stopped being Terranort. The way I see it is that After that fight wif Aqua, and AtW found Terranort, and he could no longer remember his name. From that moment on, to me personally, he became Xehanort. I think that maybe after his loss of the keyblade and/or forgot about it. He might have used those.
You know this does make perfect sense....this would also REALLY explain why xemnas uses his blades...I highly thought even though xemnas and ansem rod might remember their time as MX and Terra.....I'm pretty sure they still have their memories of being Xehanort with amnesia.....ATW did say that he was very strong and had almost unhuman like power or something like that...it would also explain how he could have gotten a black coat

But this is still my biggest question.....Why would Nomura tell us we will think this fight is impossible....I'm sorry guys but with this statement.....the unfortunate cliche of time travel might become a plot on KH

Sora9890

You know this does make perfect sense....this would also REALLY explain why xemnas uses his blades...I highly thought even though xemnas and ansem rod might remember their time as MX and Terra.....I'm pretty sure they still have their memories of being Xehanort with amnesia.....ATW did say that he was very strong and had almost unhuman like power or something like that...it would also explain how he could have gotten a black coat

Thanks for agreeing!! Lol I thought I would get flamed lol. Thanks. This idea randomly came to me the other day. But ya, I also think both Ansem SoD and Xemnas both have memories as being Terra and MX. But to me, I think that Ansem SoD has memories more of MX, and Xemnas more of Terra. My evidence, Xemnas calling Aqua's empty armor "friend", and also Mx saying in Terranort's body what Ansem SoD said before his first fight with Sora on the End of the World, [as you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTybnPam93A&feature=related (P.S. i KNOW that it's patched and may be wrong but it may be correct translation wise]. Amd i'm trying to find a video on youtube to find out where AtW talks about Xehanort.

Last edited:

Absolute

But this is still my biggest question.....Why would Nomura tell us we will think this fight is impossible....I'm sorry guys but with this statement.....the unfortunate cliche of time travel might become a plot on KH

Most likely because this boss is to be relevant and fought in a future KH. They wanted to give us a preview of this guy, and the only way right now to do it is to show him in the latest game released, that being BBS. however, it doesn't make sense story-wise since BBS is in the past, and why it would feel impossible fighting this guy now.

I feel that he's just a preview, not actually affecting this game's story. Its like if you fought Organization members in this game as an extra challenge/nod to the later KHs. Story-wise it would be impossible but you still fight it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Doesn't have to be time travel. It could be impossible because this person should be dead? Or really old.

nubstyle

Xehanort wouldn't possess Sora anyway. He prefers darkness users.

What if he found another(see wut i did thar :D) way to open kingdom hearts, but he lost his keyblade so he needs needs a new one. Rikunort would make more sense to this but Rikunort already happened so Soranort.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What if he found another(see wut i did thar :D) way to open kingdom hearts, but he lost his keyblade so he needs needs a new one. Rikunort would make more sense to this but Rikunort already happened so Soranort.

yesicwutudidthar. It was lame :p

There's no time travel anyways. The secret boss is someone who already exists in this time frame, but it doesn't make any sense as to why he'd be there.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
yesicwutudidthar. It was lame :p

There's no time travel anyways. The secret boss is someone who already exists in this time frame, but it doesn't make any sense as to why he'd be there.

I still think the emphatic entity is Master Xehanort's body and soul that was left behind after he transferred his heart into Terra's body. Nomura has allegedly said that "something" was created when that happened BESIDES Terranort and the Lingering Sentiment.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I still think the emphatic entity is Master Xehanort's body and soul that was left behind after he transferred his heart into Terra's body. Nomura has allegedly said that "something" was created when that happened BESIDES Terranort and the Lingering Sentiment.

The body types don't match.

Mog

Awards
Most likely because this boss is to be relevant and fought in a future KH. They wanted to give us a preview of this guy, and the only way right now to do it is to show him in the latest game released, that being BBS. however, it doesn't make sense story-wise since BBS is in the past, and why it would feel impossible fighting this guy now.

I feel that he's just a preview, not actually affecting this game's story. Its like if you fought Organization members in this game as an extra challenge/nod to the later KHs. Story-wise it would be impossible but you still fight it.
how can you say that? we have absolutely no clue who it could be.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm more inclined to believe it's whatever was left behind of Eraqus.

nubstyle

Reverse Darkness. Terranort pssesed Riku, so maybe a portion of Riku's heart is in MX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back