• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

If anything, I am pretty sure this guy is strongly related more to xemnas compared xehanort....Thats a very important fact nomura has given us....for him to say we'd think its impossible is a very clear sign that this is definitely someone who we know and doesn't belong in this era....and the blue blades and fighting style is almost a dead giveaway to Xemnas

Come to think about it....what if Xemnas had two split personalities....or this even could be Xemnas in another form
This would explain why Xigbar heard two voices in the room....this would also explain why he calls Aqua friend....they could have had some important dialogue during the fight

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

It's hard to separate the trolls from the people who are serious.

Listen, the only way the EMPHATIC ENTITY is POSSIBLY Xemnas or Ansem SOD is if there's TIME TRAVEL involved! And if Nomura does that, then he's gonna lose whats left of his fans because that would just be a stupid plot device! And that's going to raise the question: if this villain can do time travel, let's have other villains doing time travel!

We'll have a cross between Kingdom Hearts and the freaking Terminator!

Though if that does happen, I say Terra is John Connor. =D

Swordsaint

I played Larxene's silhouette a few minutes a go and got raped on fm+. (I've really barely started the game so I'm average level and not strong enough to beat her yet)

this new boss fights like her. Its like larxenes battle style, but with ethereal blades. Larxene does most of the same speedy close range attacks, and makes copies of herself. o-o

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I played Larxene's silhouette a few minutes a go and got raped on fm+. (I've really barely started the game so I'm average level and not strong enough to beat her yet)

this new boss fights like her. Its like larxenes battle style, but with ethereal blades. Larxene does most of the same speedy close range attacks, and makes copies of herself. o-o

That's an interesting point actually. Could it have a connection to Larxene or her somebody?

Swordsaint

The biggest issue with that is, it's been pointed out he also has similarities to OTHER organisation members.

lol i wonder if nobodies have special abilties/element because when they're born they see the nobody king who gives them one of his own abilties. I joke, but it seems a bit weird.

FOR THOSE SAYING TIME TRAVEL IS STUPID

TIMELESS RIVER
MALEFICENT AND PETE

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The biggest issue with that is, it's been pointed out he also has similarities to OTHER organisation members.

lol i wonder if nobodies have special abilties/element because when they're born they see the nobody king who gives them one of his own abilties. I joke, but it seems a bit weird.

FOR THOSE SAYING TIME TRAVEL IS STUPID

TIMELESS RIVER
MALEFICENT AND PETE

Haha nobody king!

I know, I know...timeless river.

But that was to make a new world for KH2. I think fans, not to mention myself, would be pissed if Nomura did the same thing to bring Xemnas into the past because he's such an important character. And then who's to see more villains wont' go into the past?

vitxras

i would explain but i wouldnt want to spoil it for u and it wont let me post the black link stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back