• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sorry to bust your bubble but Nobodies are created when a heart falls to darkness. A heartless HAS to be created for a nobody to be created.
Yeah, which is what Sora was to Namine. She is a Nobody. She is a very rare, very unusual Nobody, but she still IS one.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't understand why people feel like they need more of an explanation to Nami. Why can't it just be left at her being an extremely rare case?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Hard to argue she isn't at least influential. I personally want all of the "dead" characters to stay dead (Nami, Xion, Roxas, Axel, etc.)
I liked the idea of "saving" when i assumed it to mean resolving loose threads, not brining people back to life. But, meh, -shrugs-

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I liked the idea of "saving" when i assumed it to mean resolving loose threads, not brining people back to life. But, meh, -shrugs-

I agree. I mean, when someone is "brought back to life" it basically removes all the tragic that happens to the characters because then when a character dies/disappears/etc. then you'd just say "Oh don't worry, they come back!"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Who knows though, maybe saving isn't as straight forward as "coming back" to life or whatever. I guess we'll just have to wait for KH3 (or KH3D perhaps?) to know for sure.

Yeah, lets hope they don't literally come back. Xion just needs to be remembered and Roxas needs to remember her. Maybe if Sora 'remembers' her, through Roxas, then both of their torments will be lessened. Umm... another thing... why did they forget Xion??? i can't remember..lol

Dcasd1

when does aqua battle him at what time at land of departure?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, lets hope they don't literally come back. Xion just needs to be remembered and Roxas needs to remember her. Maybe if Sora 'remembers' her, through Roxas, then both of their torments will be lessened. Umm... another thing... why did they forget Xion??? i can't remember..lol

When Xion was merged with Roxas, all memories of her faded. Makes no sense, just Nomura's excuse for no one talking about her in kH2

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Because apparently in order to bring all of Xion back to Sora they had to remove the memories of her as well.

See it's because of Namine that this "memory" system is screwed up!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
when does aqua battle him at what time at land of departure?
I wouldn't put much stock into the location, they could have easily put it in a different locale just to not spoil where it actually takes place.

When Xion was merged with Roxas, all memories of her faded. Makes no sense, just Nomura's excuse for no one talking about her in kH2
Xion never merged with Roxas, she went back to Sora. And Nami explains it by saying that Sora's memories became her memories, and by them merging the two, when Sora would eventually get his memories back, everyone would be forced to forget Xion because her existence was tied to these memories.

Something like that, I can't remember the exact line.

Dcasd1

well technically they did merge since roxas is now in sora lol

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, needless to say, he's a tough mother:

- About the North American release of Birth by Sleep?
Nomura: The additional boss is tough, the staff couldn’t beat it even at level 99! (Laughs) Seeing that, we added another health bar.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
- About the North American release of Birth by Sleep?
Nomura: The additional boss is tough, the staff couldn’t beat it even at level 99! (Laughs) Seeing that, we added another health bar.

That is awesome!
"This boss is too hard for us even on the highest level"
"Alright! Then let's make him a little bit stronger!"

PowerIsNothing

That is awesome!
"This boss is too hard for us even on the highest level"
"Alright! Then let's make him a little bit stronger!"

Lets hope Square is not bluffing. After playing KH 2 and beating Sephiroth almost effortlessly, I have been longing for difficulty thats closer to KH 1.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Lets hope Square is not bluffing. After playing KH 2 and beating Sephiroth almost effortlessly, I have been longing for difficulty thats closer to KH 1.
KH1 isn't difficult. I thought it was too, but i recently replayed it, and it was laughably easy. I think people jut look back on the game through rose-tinted glasses. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back