• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Don't be ignorant like that. I put nobody in quotes to show that, as she is referred to as a nobody, she truly isn't. You obviously still don't understand. He means a creature that is like Namine' is but is made from Eraqus' heart being released when Terranort turned into a heartless.

Nah, if that was what he really meant he would have said that. Instead he said "Eraqus' nobody"

I can still see a chance that the way MX "killed" him that Eraqus had a nobody. I mean, didn't he use darkness to overcome Eraqus' heart? Even if there was no heartless, I think there might be a chance of it. Actually, what if he did have one (a heartless), but we didn't see it onscreen? Wasn't it said that the part about Eraqus in the secret ending was a mistranslation? I'm not holding my breath until BBS hits American shores though.

I don't know. Did you see how he actually "died" though? He formed into some light ball things and look a this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOwpBMazK8

go to about 7:29 when that guy turned into a heartless you see the heart come out and go into darkness. And everything...

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear.

^It's so this.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
^It's so this.

Still not that clear. It could mean the nobody of Terranort or it could mean the nobody of MX or Terra individually? Its really unclear what happens there but you may be on to something. i don't think they created a nobody when they did that...maybe they created whatever this guy is

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well when Terranort did it, it essentially just made him lose his memories or whatever.
When MX did it, however....

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
^It's so this.

It could also mean MX created something else that isn't a Nobody nor a Heartless. But I doubt it's as simple as "Nobody!" or "Heartless!" KH has always been known for complicated stuff so this new enemy isn't easily gonna be figured out by fans if they just say "NOBODY!" or "HEARTLESS!" because that's too easy.

Sora9890

It could also mean MX created something else that isn't a Nobody nor a Heartless. But I doubt it's as simple as "Nobody!" or "Heartless!" KH has always been known for complicated stuff so this new enemy isn't easily gonna be figured out by fans if they just say "NOBODY!" or "HEARTLESS!" because that's too easy.

I think ur right....maybe...it's an unversed....or...lyk u said, a new type of enemy. That seems the most logical lol.

I think ur right....maybe...it's an unversed....or...lyk u said, a new type of enemy. That seems the most logical lol.

The unversed were destroyed alongside Vanitas. They don't exist anymore.

I highly doubt its a heartless or nobody. It's either a new being or a non-being like namine'. If it's the latter, it's possible that it could be like Eraqus do to his heart being present in the separation of hearts. Or it could be like MX. But not Terra because Xemnas is Terra's body.

BUt it's probably a new enemy, like our proposed Dissoul created when a heart leaves the body w/o creating a heartless. SOMETHING has to happen to the body because it doesn't die until the soul leaves. So MX's soul likely reanimated his body and became a Dissoul.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nami IS a Nobody, no matter how special of one she is...

And it's probably not a new type of enemy. It's wearing an Org cloak for goodness sakes.

AtW, MICKEY AND RIKU WORE THOSE CLOAKS! So it doesnt have to be a nobody!

and Ansem's secret reports tate that she isn't a nobody but a non-being in the truest sense of the word. She is simply proof of a lost heart.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

and Ansem's secret reports tate that she isn't a nobody but a non-being in the truest sense of the word. She is simply proof of a lost heart.
Ansem actually DOES call her a Nobody, saying that she practically fits the bill the most, BECAUSE she is nothing but the most fleeting of shadows.

I never said it had to be a Nobody, but it wouldnt make sense at all for it to be a new type of enemy using an Org Cloak >.>

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Heck even Master Xehanort wore the cloak before nobodies were even born. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Kairi in one of those cloaks... um... on second, let's NOT have Kairi wear one of those cloaks 0_0 Giving her a keyblade was bad enough...

Ansem actually DOES call her a Nobody, saying that she practically fits the bill the most, BECAUSE she is nothing but the most fleeting of shadows.

I never said it had to be a Nobody, but it wouldnt make sense at all for it to be a new type of enemy using an Org Cloak >.>

He corrects himself when he realizes the true circumstances of Namine's creation. At first he thought she was created when Kairi lost her heart which went within Sora. But then found out that she was created when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts. While she is referred to mostly as a nobosy, she isnt a true Nobody. She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

And also, if it is MX's Dissoul, it actually has a reason to wear the cloak because MX had one himself.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He corrects himself when he realizes the true circumstances of Namine's creation. At first he thought she was created when Kairi lost her heart which went within Sora. But then found out that she was created when Sora released his and Kairi's hearts. While she is referred to mostly as a nobosy, she isnt a true Nobody. She is a "non-being" in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

And also, if it is MX's Dissoul, it actually has a reason to wear the cloak because MX had one himself.
Eh, she's a Nobody.

Or it could just be MX's Nobody, since that'd make far more sense.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The coat can be worn by anybody. It isn't just an Org thing so can we get over that issue?

I know, the whole coat thing doesn't mean much. Although the sabers do hint that it has some form of connection to Xehanort. Heck, all the other super-duper-hard secret bosses with text dialogue had a connection to Xehanort.

KH1: Xemnas
KH2: Terra
BBS: Xehanort Dissoul like party@usualspot says? I dunno

I'm VERY certain this new boss has some form of connection to Xehanort. It can't be Ansem or Eraqus because neither have any reason to fight Aqua.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Eraqus could want to fight her to test her strength.... It's the only reason Xemnas fought Sora after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back