• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gurrrlfriend issues. No seriously, this chick's horrible.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Yeah it's big, but honestly.
I don't even know where the nurses office is.

And I'm thinking, if I tell my parents again...
they'll have another 'family meeting'
My dad is trying desperately to get us to be friends again, even though I've told him I don't WANT to be.
And then her dad too.

They KNOW about our situation, but they choose not to DO anything about it.

My mom's like "Yeah, she's a bitch. But you know, her mom's one too."

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
To be perfectly honest, I don't talk that much in school, and having the label EMO tattooed to my forehead, it's kind of hard to get friends that I didn't already know.
So, I would love to kind of stray away from them. But I can't really, you know?
You to? I have such a lable of unpopularity, that I have kids tell me to get out of the way when I'm like 5 feet away! also, people are totally like "go away, we don't want you to sit here" when I sit at thier table, and once, a kid walked all the way across school and walked into my class just to call me a nerd.

Anyways, don't let other kids intimidate you, if it's as bad as it is, what do you have to lose? no need to be afraid!

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
(is the lag getting to your computer? lol.)

Like, I'm not afraid to talk to others.
Or threat.
I'm very good at that actually.

But like, because I'm an 'emo', kids tend to stay with their own groups.
Of course, I'm with the other 'emos.'

*sighs*
I don't even have problems with the other kids.
Just HER.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yeah, I kind of stated it before.

She is too.
What does that have to do with it...

For a moment it sounded like you were making a big deal out of it, hence making us think that you were in a higher grade.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
I'm not one to over react about this stuff.
This girl is a bitch.
And I'm fucking sick of her pushing me around like that.

And like, this is coming from the happiest person on earth-so it's kind of saying a lot.

DaDarkDude

Heh, well, not much you can do there besides a full up confrontation :p
Maybe a wrestle match or two might work as effectively :p
But, just do as everyone else says, and confront her and see whats her problem.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Defend yourself. Violence solves everything. It got Jack Thompson outta our face, and it'll get this bitch out of yous. Lol. But in all seriousness, find out why she dares envoke the mighty power that is Musical Muffin? (In other words. Ask her what's wrong with her, and why she's being a idiot?)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I was stricken with the need to nega rep you DarkenedWings until I saw the rest of your post :p
But yeah defend yourself, well at least try to, and sit down and have a talk with her..

Either that or just forget about her/ignore her; that being the last resort.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I was stricken with the need to nega rep you DarkenedWings until I saw the rest of your post :p
But yeah defend yourself, well at least try to, and sit down and have a talk with her..

Either that or just forget about her/ignore her; that being the last resort.

=\ Oh if you did, I'd hunt you down.... and make you put the rep up again. Lol.

But I'm not kinda person anyway. Unless they don't let it down, I will resort to a bit of violence. Nothing serious like a blow to the face, but a threat that I will.

hartlesscanadian

thats pretty messed up. i guess the only real thing you can do is just cut off all ties with her. tell your mom about it, the whole story not just bits and peices .... sorry i dont really know im not a girl

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I can see by analyzing this a bit she became jealous and insecure so she try to destroy your repuation as a nice friend you were to her and whatever you done to her weren't true and so she lies and all or am I not reading this right?

What you need to realize is to make other friends (aside from who you have now) and forgot about her and show her maybe or just stand up to her and how come you never have any help? Like older upperclassmen and all? Or how come you don't say something like, "How come you keep treating me this way?" It does help if you talk but then again, you shouldn't try and you know physically fight back but at least try to stand up to her and or at least show her that just because you two aren't friends anymore doesn't mean she can pick on you!

HONESTLY! Who do you think she is to let her kinda push around like that? Or that's what I'm seeing!

I don't know what else to say but stand up for what you think it's best for her and also talk and or whatever, if that doesn't work, I recommend having your other friends help or somebody closest to you!

Good luck!

DaDarkDude

Yeah, as everyone said. She's probably insecure or something. Just solve it like that, or, find a way. Were I you...
*hears wrestling theme song come on*
Nah, but, seriously, just confront her, or ignore her. Whatever you feel is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back