• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gurl help plz really need it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku4493

ok heres the story............. so it satred out when i told this girl i loves friend that i like her . and like thats how we met cuz she waz all are you the one who likes my friend and i was like ya. so like after a week i stopped liking her. but i waz still friends with her and like i would usually go talk to her in the mornings but i would avoid her when the girl i love was with her cuz she was so pretty and i thought why would she like a guy like me so like we started talking and we became very good friends. i told her i liked her on valentines day. and we got toggether 3 dayz later it was all good for 2 weeks and i fell in love with her. oh we never see eachother only after school i just talk to her on im which i dont like anyways i forgot why we broke up the first time she said she still liked me and of course i still liked her so after a week we got back together. it was the day springbreak started (im in the 6th grade) and after spring break we broke up again and she just turned into a total bitch. we broke up cuz we would say we loved eachother alot . then i asked her when we could kiss and she was like i dont know and i started coming up with this plan on how we could get our friends to leave us alone and she was like who said i agreed to this i was sorr it just seemed like it and i asked her do you want to kiss me and if she really loved me she would she said i dont know i was like i dont know what she was like if i love you.so i was like you lied to me all those times she said no so i gave that night to decide if she loved me or not and i kinnda already knew the answer so i wrote a lettertalking about all the stuff we had been through and when we first met and i made a cd i told her in the note the songs explained how i was feeling and how much she means to me the songs were in this order 1. cold by crossfade2.with you by linkin park 3. vermillion part 2 by slipknot and 4. what do i have to do by stabbing westward. so that pretty much did nothing and we be broken up since but i still love her alot so freaken much you cant beleive it. but she doesnt like me anymore i was hoping next year we can be in some classes together so maybe we could start things back up. but like i said shes been acting like a real bitch and not wanting to talk to me and shes like avoiding me. i love her alot and i really miss her what should i do?

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Holy crap man. I've been in somewhat relative situations.

Don't call her a bitch. That makes you one for calling her that.

Who cares if you're fat? It's what's inside that counts.

If she doesn't like just get over it. You sound very obsessed. There's more fish in the sea.

Can you really say you love her? You're only in sixth grade. Love is a very strong word. I'm thinking KingGabriel is going to get on my case for this but there really is no such thing as teen love. There is puppy love and you are experiencing it.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
dude, I dont think you know what love is. Ive been in sooooo many relationships and i dont even know what it means. no one ever will. well, at least i can help a lil. If you really do care bout her tht much, then you should talk to her as much as you can to find out whats wrong. if she doesnt ever tell you anything, just give her a lil time and if she still says nothin, then it prolly means shes not into you anymore. i mean, i could be wrong, its just whats happened to me b4.

riku4493

ya but this is not that puppy love and darkkeyblade she said it was cuz we never saw eachother and stuff but i would always try to see her as much as i could
who said anything about marrige

Supernova4455

well listen to yourself you say you're in love. saying you love someone is a BIG commitment which usually means marrage.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
AHAHAH! Now that's a funny story man.No... really the funniest story ever well besides that one where I was in class. Of course still.. funny,funny,funny stuff! U put hella songs on there for her. DAts weird. Also If u ask me dat girl isd probaly interested in someone else.SO tough luck buddo

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
From your story (Which I could hardly read cuz' of your damn grammer) it seems you're in love with her apperance not her personality. Love is for the PERSON, not the body. It's empty if it's just a physical attraction. Plus, like they said, you're only in sixth grade, you've got the rest of middle school, then high school, then college! That's another 16 years at the least! You'll find someone who you'll love for the personality sometime between here and there. Hopefully.

zappopunk182

dude...by saying that she doesn t love you because she won t kiss you is retarded....im in 8th grade....im a guy....and i have the most beautiful smart funn girlfriend ever....but i still haven t kissed her....because i know if i do...its gonna keep getting and becomeing more than that....and damn do i want to kiss her....but id rather be with her as long as i can....than trade it for one kiss...

zappopunk182

she obviously still likes you.... shes avoiding you... because she doesn t wanna feel bad... because after what happened between you two....she still cares about you...she just doesn t want to feel the way you made her feel the moment the two of you broke up....which is how you make her feel when your around

zappopunk182

ya i understand what you mean.... i double posted on mistake i made half and copied it and hit enter on mistake ...with the other half still not pasted....

riku4493

no i just dont want to kiss her im not just atracted to her because of her looks she is funny smart and fun to be around and yes i do love her and if we patch things back up and our love never dies we would get married thanx zappopunk182 that raised my spirits kinda and your right about the kising thing im mad at my self for screwing what we had up

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I dont think this is the best place to get advice on love and relationships. Most of the people who've posted in this thread are close to your age, Darkblademaster being the only person near adult age. I would say that you may love her, because no matter what anyone says love is not some big imaculate thing that can not ever truly be known.

But you proably love that thought of having a girl, and I can say for a fact that you are not in love with her, which is a very different thing for loving someone. I think you should jus move on and talk to other girls, maye her friend. Your a twelve year old and these things aren't supposed to be permanent at your age. Very few people get lucky with love at such a young age and I doubt you are one of them.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*wacks Morpheus with a hammer*

What the hell are u talking bout?It said on disscussion thingie.And Riku u shouldn't say girl let's makeout already.Cuz now she's gonna think ur a perv or sumping.Also it's the chick's that make the first moves.Dude's do it last.now go over ot her and ur sorry!

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
If youre fat then go on a diet if you care about your looks so much. But she should know when shes being a bitch so just wait for her to cool down and then talk to her when you think its right

starry_eyed_hero

Who cares if you're fat? Big deal! I'm not perfect, but I still rock. See, it sounds like you just have a total confidence problem, and lucky for you, I've got a quick easy fix for it. Say your name. Not to yourself, say it to other people. When you meet a new person, make sure to say your name as much as possible. When I meet a new person, I dont just say "hey". I say, "Hey, the name's Bobby B., how r ya doin?". If you cant be proud of your name, how can you be proud of yourself? That's the way I see it.

Also, this whole confidence thing doesn't just tie into you worryin about your weight either, it ties into this girl. You gotta show her that you're tough enough to handle life on your own. You gotta show her that (whatever your name is) isn't afraid of anything, and can handle whatever comes his way.

Ya see, I've got this friend named Caitlin. Cait's a beautiful girl, she's really sweet, cute and sexy. That girl's one in a million. Then one day I found out she had a boyfriend. What did I do next? Do you think I got in the fetal position and started cryin like a prepubescent girl? Hell no! In fact, I even told Cait that that was a bummer cuz I was gonna ask her out. I think she was worried for a second, cuz she thought I would be upset, but I wasn't. Me and Caitlin still chill with each other everyday, and we're still the best of buds.

So ya see, what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger. It makes you more confident, makes you realize who you really are. I figured that if I could handle a girl like Caitlin gettin away, without so much as a tear, then I realized who I am: I'm Bobby B. and I live life in the fast lane. Cant let my life slow down just cuz of one girl.

Ya see where I'm coming from here? You gotta be more like that too. You cant let one girl, bring your awesome life to a halt. You gotta just move around her, and keep on keepin on.

shadowdragon

First of all, use complete sentences; I'm not followin' ya. I even missed the part where you were fat. It doesn't even matter if you're fat. My best friend is fat. He's fat and you know what? I don't care.
Plus, if she's such a bitch why do you like her so much? Don't convince yourself you're in love. It sounds to me that you're in love with love, not with her. Also, you're twelve. I'm hardly thirteen so I'm not calling you a kid or anything, but you don't need to be kissing. This is coming from someone your age, so believe me. You can live your life without making out with a bitch. I'm getting along just fine. Going down that path I can say you can also get through middle school without a girl. I'm getting along without the guy that made me fluttery when I was around him. Oh so fluttery. Also, like other people said, there are more fish in the sea. Also, she might still like you.
Just come back down to earth. There are better things in life than that girl that you wanted to kiss so badly.
I agree most with Starry Eyed Hero. You just need to loosen up, get a grip on things, and say aloud that it's a bummer. That's all it is: a bummer. It's not fatal, it's not gonna kill you, and it's not gonna make you're life flip over.
I'm not perfect, no one's perfect. You just need to be able to take the insults, cherish the compliments, and make lemonade out of the lemons.

riku4493

i
m not convineing my self that i love her i know that i do and she just started acting llike a bitch after we broke up

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
You can't truly love someone unless you truly know who you are. Sorry, but you don't know who you are in sixth grade. I'm in eigth grade and I don't know exactly who I am. You don't even know at eighteen. You may think you are really in love, but you will laugh at yourself later when you really do fall in love with someone. When you're in love with someone kissing really isn't a big deal at all.

P.S. And if you do love her you will never, EVER call her a bitch or say that she's acting like one or anything of the sort. That's really low and shows that you're not in love.

P.P.S. I don't even know why I'm posting here because I don't think anyone can change your mind. You'll find out you're wrong when you're older. Because you will get over her, you just don't know it because you don't have real experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back