• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gunz: the duel (warning for 56k, large images)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
as far as i know, this has not been mentioned on this forum, so i thought i would bring everyones attention to a fun online action rpg called gunz: the duel, while not an rpg in the final fantasy sense, you do gain levels and earn money to buy better equipment by winning fights

The english version is fairly new compared to the japanese and korean release's, so doesn't have all the features of them yet (such as quest mode) but with upcoming patch's it will be sorted out

you can get it from: http://www.gunzonline.com/

a few screenshots i've taken

GUNZ3.JPG

GUNZ2.JPG

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It's not an RPG, in any sense of the word.

Also, I thought this was really, really old?

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
it is and it isn't, while i don't know when exactly the japanese & korean versions came out (except that it was before the english version), i do know that the english version came out this year

also it has rpg elements to it (similar to how some people clami zelda is an rpg)

Light Aura

Did they fix the servers on the international version? I haven't been able to play for like a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back