• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guns n' Roses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well I heard their new single recently and understand the long long seriously long awaited album Chinese Democracy finally came out last week. If you had the coupons you could have gotten a free Dr. Pepper.

Well anyway I haven't heard the whole cd, but of course I was listening to a local rock station and their single "better" came on. First off after listening to the song I sort of found irony in their first single in so long to be called better because this new Guns n' Roses are not so. Axel seemed to be off key during the chorus or at least his voice just didn't fit. So far I feel that Axel has now officially ruined a band he should have just let die.

Also "Sweet Child of Mine" was maybe my favorite song of theirs. I miss the old Guns n' Roses, but I don't see them getting back together anytime soon especially with the ego of Axel.

I like the new album.

Better is an awesome song.

The thing about this cd, you need more of an open mind. You can't completely compare it to there old stuff. This is Axl's cd, not Guns N' Roses. And as Axl's cd, it's sweet.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
You can really tell Chinese Democracy took seventeen and a half years to make.
The majority of it sounds really out-dated, because it was recorded many years ago.

Yes, I will admit...having buckethead in the album process was good.
I agree that its not really Guns n' Roses anymore.

It is Axl Rose + The Others really.
So its good for an Axl Rose album...

But Guns n' Roses...awful.

Rix

:)
Awards
I ahve not listened to the new album yet. Not sure if I want to either... It's not even guns anymore with only Axl left from the original band. And I'm sure it's especially not the same without Slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back