• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guns in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Feather

Blahmaster said:
Go play Halo/Devil May Cry/Ratchet and Clank, because it is NOT happening. A lot of parents already complained about the ESRB rating when they saw Xigbar with a gun. If Sora had a gun, then they would raise the ESRB rating and make it Teen. That's why they don't put Barret or Vincent in the KH series, because they use guns.
Sora already has Wisdom Form, Chicken Little, and Genie, that should be plenty for you.

did that really happen?
lol
seriously, guns+KH=4j3ht894t340t034th

the closest thing to guns besides what has already been mentioned are the guns from PotC, and the US version had to be changed

PLEASE COME TO THE AWARD SHOW AND VOTE!
IN THE FORUM INSANITY SECTION!!!

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Blahmaster said:
Go play Halo/Devil May Cry/Ratchet and Clank, because it is NOT happening. A lot of parents already complained about the ESRB rating when they saw Xigbar with a gun.
pm me with that proof,i would like to see that

Blahmaster said:
If Sora had a gun, then they would raise the ESRB rating and make it Teen. That's why they don't put Barret or Vincent in the KH series, because they use guns.
I disagree,my brother has some kids next door game that is a third person shooter and it is rated E10

White_Feather

mastersepiroth said:
pm me with that proof,i would like to see that

I disagree,my brother has some kids next door game that is a third person shooter and it is rated E10

but that game has childish guns

Barret has a machine gun/arm thing
and Vincent has his gun that r like actual guns

KND was made for little kids and is for little kids, have u actually seen what they look like?

cloud and ninja

Sorry Final Fantasy already does that so that can have the guns.but he could get a weopon likexaldin or whatever his name was.but he had like the machine guns.

[edit]i remebmer.he could use something like xigbars weopon.

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
White_Feather said:
but that game has childish guns

Barret has a machine gun/arm thing
and Vincent has his gun that r like actual guns

KND was made for little kids and is for little kids, have u actually seen what they look like?

yeah i have seen there guns and they are nowhere dangerous compared to the real ones.......

they are just harmless toys........

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
It would be ok but it wouldn't mix and that is what Wisdom form is kinda for. And it wouldn't make sense to have guns and keyblades and that means Sora wouldn't be able to have a gun. And last of all I don't think that Disney would have guns that means it would have a higher rating or it wouldn't of been made by Disney.
Trace

bishojoKasume

that would be really nice and i know sora would be skilled with a gun but he's the keyblade masterand he only uses a keyblade, but doesnt he kinda shoot with the keyblade when he's in wisdom form?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i personally dont like the idea of guns unless the character had a gun whereever they were originally from like vincent or clayton.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
DarkOblivion said:
it obvious that you should play a game like Devil may cry, dont take it out on KH
ya play that game u can change secondary and main weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back