• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guns in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i was just kinda thinking that in kh2 should sora have guns........

it would be kinda cool that u press a button and sora takes ot his gun and starts shooting the heartless from afar......

whats ur opinion....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
R1KU said:
well i was just kinda thinking that in kh2 should sora have guns........

it would be kinda cool that u press a button and sora takes ot his gun and starts shooting the heartless from afar......

whats ur opinion....
Thats what wisdom form is for.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Kingdom Hearts is still aimed at a younger audience. If Sora would be given guns all of a sudden I would think a bit lower of Disney and Square. But that's considering if Sora just went around with a gun with bullets. If he had maybe a gun-looking weapon that would shoot lasers I wouldn't mind. But I see no need for Sora to even use (or even have) a gun. Wisdom's shoot and blizzard spells more then fill up Sora's need for a gun in my opinion.

White_Feather

well actually now that you mention it
the closest thing to a practical 1st person game is Chicken Little's limit break
wisdom is just something where u can move and shoot projectiles at the same time
they should have made it more powerful

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
thats whats chicken little,wisdom form,and genie they have the power to shoot but if ur talking about the guns like pistols,rocket luanchers,M16s,and ETC. then that would be cool

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
ya im going with everyone to u need to UNDERTAND the game MORE

Masamune

Big Boss
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Thats what wisdom form is for.

i meant like guns could become ur secondary weapons.....

u dont have to change forms and still u could shoot......

White_Feather

Guns would ruin the whole point of the game
this is a fantasy theme game with magic stuff
not with guns and fancy gizmos(dont call me a hippicrit if ur gonna mention anything about Hollow Bastion and Tron)

Swag

Young King
Guns? no man, go play DMC or RaC or Jak 2 and 3. Not sora though, maybe another character with guns but not sora.

seb0910

yea guns just wouldnt do it for the kiddies parents would attack disney and all that jazz. it wouldnt work out.

Soraroxrikusux05

lol u sound like ur unsure about it cuz u keep saying things "like this....."

no that wouldn't be right like that other guy said thats for jak or ratchet not sora sora's a melee person

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
GTX said:
Kingdom Hearts is still aimed at a younger audience. If Sora would be given guns all of a sudden I would think a bit lower of Disney and Square. But that's considering if Sora just went around with a gun with bullets. If he had maybe a gun-looking weapon that would shoot lasers I wouldn't mind. But I see no need for Sora to even use (or even have) a gun. Wisdom's shoot and blizzard spells more then fill up Sora's need for a gun in my opinion.
i agree.and they already hav guns, kinda.leons gunblade, xigbar, wisodm form.now, if they brought vincent in with his guns it would be kool but it was rated E10+.u cant hav alot of violence if thats its rating

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Disney+Guns=Never going to happen.

Plus, guns are so over rated. Almost every game has one.. because people think it's cool. Lets just stick with our keyblades.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Go play Halo/Devil May Cry/Ratchet and Clank, because it is NOT happening. A lot of parents already complained about the ESRB rating when they saw Xigbar with a gun. If Sora had a gun, then they would raise the ESRB rating and make it Teen. That's why they don't put Barret or Vincent in the KH series, because they use guns.
Sora already has Wisdom Form, Chicken Little, and Genie, that should be plenty for you.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i was just wondering......

anyways u guys are right the parents would go beserk........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back