• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't know if there is a thread for this I've searched to see if there are any but if you haven't heard of this game yet I think you should take an interest especially if you're a big fan of Old Western Games or movies it looks great I don't know alot about the game yet but if I'm correct I think you get to explore all of Montana through all of Kansas not level based suppose to be a Huge Free Roam Environment and you can kill animals too like Bear's and wolfs and other things like Bulls too so if you plan to buy this game it will be on all consoles including the 360 if you want to buy it

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I already have the game. And I gotta say .... After 5 minutes in this game my mouth was open with drool coming out everywhere. The violence in this game is just ... wow ... I mean, When I first went to see the shopkeep I see a few standard items like an extra health slot or a pick axe to mine for gold. So, naturally I buy the pickaxe ... Guess what came in it's place ... A FREAKING SCALPING KNIFE! So when there are people still alive but nearing there death, I simply press down + Triangle and off with their hair ..... And everything else is cool to like Whores and outlaws. And the horses .. my god! So realistic!

GUN is THE game of year

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Oooh, boy...I can hardly wait to play Gun. Do you know how long I've waited for another good Western game? Red Dead Revolver was the last one, but it left me wanting more. It looks awesome.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Puddle Jumper I need you to confirm something for me on a Special Presentation on G4TV where they talked about the game or what not when they say you can travel like from Montant to Kansas are they telling the truth like as in can you go to South Dakota and Nerbraska(probably spelled those wrong) but is that true cause that is what they said on the show and also its cool to be able to hunt down bears and buffalo This might be a Game of the Year Title especially on the 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back