• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ships

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE DAMN THINGS!!! Sorry, I just never take time to learn how to do that... KH1 gummis are MUCH MORE easy to learn, and the way you put the gummis together is sort of rediculous, because I can't even see what side is no them.

Dr. Stoopid

the best ship (I think) is composed of atleast 10 cockpits in a square shape, each one increases cannon damage. Have half multidirectional guns, (blue) the rest straight shots. (orange) throw in draw, medal converter, one cost converter, formation change and cannon upgrade. you might have some left for auto-life. laser weapons ain't worth it. Kill bosses in seconds easily with this design. As for formation change, change form everytime you go berserk so the teeny ship icon on the HP thing is a blue arrow. This form in berserk makes the teeny ship move by itself seeking targets. In normal mode, use the orange one that makes the teeny fly around your ship in a circle.

And ofcourse you have to roll alot, unfortunately they made roll the circle button instead of square, which puts your hand in an awkward position. Dumbass programmers. >_< And the sample ship models unchange ain't gonna get the job done if ya feel like getting 100%.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
My Fav is Falcon Peak best so far for me

But trying to make Gummi Ships is harder than trying to pass 12th grade to me. The KH1 Gummi Ship making was easy as pie. Actually the only thing really wrong with KH1 Gummi Ship mission was just speed of the ship but, once you added everything there really wasn't anything wrong and, it was alot easier to get upgrades unlike KH2. (man another dissappoinment in KH2)

Xlicz

Zorox said:
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE DAMN THINGS!!! Sorry, I just never take time to learn how to do that... KH1 gummis are MUCH MORE easy to learn, and the way you put the gummis together is sort of rediculous, because I can't even see what side is no them.

same i dont care about gummi ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back