• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ships

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

guywaiting4kh2

I just wanted to know what people did with their ships. I have 5 ships. one for each of the Drive forms. Valor is all about cannons, wisdom is lazers, master is a mix, final is a better mix and Anti is all guns because you can only attack in that form. I also have tiny ships of each of them so when i fly, i have three forms fighting at once. and each of the ships has keyblades on the ends, attached by wings so it's like the ship is holding them. in master form, 1 keyblade is floating and in final, they are both floating in the air.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I made an upgaraded version of Kingdom, a camoflage cube and soon to be made The Going merry from One Piece. I have made more but I forgot the names. Plus I got every paint and decal skins from all the missions.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I'm too lazy to make gummiships, I'll start one but then get really bored and quickly exit so I can go and KICK SOME HEARTLESS BUTT! WAHAHAH! No, no i don't.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
I'm too lazy to work on them so all of mine are just the default ships.

Woot me 2!!!! I don't get the point of the whole building a gummi ship thing, because I just use the default ones, and I really don't intend on getting the gummi routes 100% cleared.

guywaiting4kh2

wow, most of you are just lazy. I'll admit building takes time and practice, but when you make a good ship, it's realy rewarding.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
guywaiting4kh2 said:
wow, most of you are just lazy. I'll admit building takes time and practice, but when you make a good ship, it's realy rewarding.

lol I am not lazy. You are sitting while playing the game. It's the laziest thing to do, so just playing it you are being lazy :D It's not like you ACTUALLY have to build a gummi ship :p I just think it's boring, and I never use the gummi ships anyways.

Lost_key1013

my ship is okay. it's all black with a lot a guns and like 4 lazers. my tinny ships are of master cheif's head for some reason:D

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Sora_HeroOfLight said:
I'm too lazy to work on them so all of mine are just the default ships.
Me To I Just Use The Ships Cuz I Think That The Way They Build The Gummi Ships ON This Game Are Wack They SHould Have Just Left It THe Way They Did In The First Kingdom HEarts!:)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
in KH I can make Hella good ships..but in kH2 I just dont care..it takes too long and it confuses me..@__@...so I just use the defalut ships...I tried to make one...but I couldnt even figure out where the blocks went..lol

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, I just tried to make one. It looks like a really crappy A-Wing from Star Wars. It was the simplest thing I could think of to try to make.

Off-topic

Daniel Curtis said:
yall are just totally stupid and a waste of god given talent. (....N/R)

You are crazy rude. I've gone through several threads, and you've been completely rude in every single one. Please, stop being a jerk to everyone. If you're courteous, it also makes you seem more intelligent.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
After spending (wasting) almost my whole Saturday reading the tutorial, I created Fenrir (Cloud's bike), though it wasnt long enough in width. After I used it, I realised it was a waste of time because it was still very weak. I prefer the default ships.

I thought the Gummi Ship mini games were very interesting and challenging. My favorite was the route between Hollow Bastion and Beast's Castle, and between POTC and Agrabah.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I actually made the Going merry from one piece! I like to make my own ships, it justs keeps your mind going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back