• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ships in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should there be gummi ships in Birth by Sleep for the PSP?

• Yes

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Another way to travel

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

Do you think there should be gummi ships in Birth by Sleep?
Personally, I think they shouldn't have them.
They probably have a different way to get around the worlds.
What do you guys think?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
No.
It would be impossible unless Nomura decided to bend a rule of the KH universe that he made in the first game.

A the time of BbS, the walls of the worlds seperated them from one another. Trying to leave in a ship of some kind would result in running into an invisible wall. Gummi Blocks would also not be avaliable, since Gummi Blocks are what make up the walls around the worlds.

Terra, Aqua, Ven, Mickey and the other Keyblade wielders must have a different way of traveling between worlds.

roxas shadow

i agree, they should travel by like a portal like system or by kingdom hearts used as a gateway

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.
I'm not sure I mean if it were that simple then Sora and the others would have been able to travel without Gummi Ships. I'm pretty sure that if they do use Gummi Ships that it will be the similar to the way it was in KH2 where you had to go through a corse before entering a doorway with the exception of not fighting Heartless.

keyblade39

i guess they could b more advanced, but mayb they can teleport using there keyblades idk

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought they already said there will be a new way of traveling other then gummi ships and darkness portals.

Keywielder94

I really hope that they wont have the Gummi ships.

I mean its fun and everything but it wouldnt feel right if it was in the new games.
idk I have weird feelings :/

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I HATE GUMMI SHIPS. If I wanted to do that crap i would just play star fox.

lol that made me laugh! My cousin loves Star Fox I hate it so bad!!! I hate the whole gummi ship thing too, it irritates me.

I doub't they'll use gummi ships, it's probably too advanced technology for BBS so I think not. I think they'll use the card system like they did in chain of memories but maybe instead of doors they work together with keyblades to open portals ot other worlds or somthing like that...

LightsFury

i doubt there will be gummi ships, because this takes place 10 years ago, and i highly doubt they would be advance because like i said we are going 10 years back, and i agree with part of the post above me, like they could open a door in each world which leads them to the next world or a menu of worlds of some sort.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I believe there's already been a thread like this, but a say new travel. Gummi Ships aren't very interesting anymore.

shadow_of_light

i don't hat ethe gummi ships. the improvements from kh1 to kh2 i thought were great. i just don't want to see it in BBS, nor do i think it would fit. not that its too advanced, i just think that, to my knowledge, mickey was one of the first to officially discover it and use it.
now portals, that seems likely, considering the organization. i mean, instead of having to get into some ship they can pretty much just zap themselves where ever they want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back