• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am at Traverse Town the second time around, just unlocked Cid's gummi shop

So I have advanced gummi items like thundara g and cura g (instead of thunder and cure). They even show up in my inventory in the gummi menu.

However, when I go to build, none of them show up.

What gives?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Figured it out, have to press up/down on the item. (ie, on thunder-g press up for thundara-g).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You might also want to invest in a Comp lvl 2 (500 munny) or a Comp lvl 3 (1000 munny) if you're gonna play with the gummi ships. They allow you to use more gummi blocks and build bigger, faster, and stronger ships

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
When I played Kingdom Hearts for the first time, I had no idea you could customize the ship. I beat the entire game with the standard beginner ship that you have. No wonder I died so much towards the end.

I'm just discovering the customization for the first time as I play 1.5. If only I had known about this when I was younger...

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Likewise. It wasn't until my second run on my original kh1 that I learned of the customization. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back