• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship Missions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I almost have it, something like 95% or so. I just tweaked a ship, the Falcon 7 I think.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't know why anyone would wanna do the gummi missions its not like you have to complete them in KH2 tog et the seceret ending or w/e. Really pointless to do.

TENZA ZANGETSU

I don't know why anyone would wanna do the gummi missions its not like you have to complete them in KH2 tog et the seceret ending or w/e. Really pointless to do.

i would'nt do it, but i would'nt call it pointless. if thats your thing, go for it. let me know how it turns out and what ship you use.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I have done all except the one that gets you the Fenrir model.

Eternal_Key

Nah i didn't have patience to do. If there was something extra involved, I'd do it. For the next one, they need to have the missions more involved with the story or make it a requirement for the Ultima Weapon or something. Or why not get rid of the gummi ships altogether and just put something like Carpet Racing or something. Now that was fun..

Bakerboy

Boy I tried to get 100%... and I had a reason too. I had played my FM+ game on Standard, and could only unlock the BBS ending by beating Gummi Ship missions 100%... Can't tell you how impossible it really is - especially with the "EX" missions in FM+. If you have done it, just on the normal game, KUDOS TO YOU.

KingdomHeartz93

I was just wondering if anyone has achieved 100% on the Gummi Ship missions, or have come close to it.

If you have, how long did it take you and what kind of ship did you use?

~Black Mage

yes i did it :)
every mission 1+ 2 = S rank
every mission 3 = S+1 rank at least
some wer S + 3

ok use falcon peak!
use two of those angel wings
1 graviga in the middle so guys in front are destroyed
use 4 of those firagas - two left and two rite
then use on of those auto-firing lasers - the one that shoots four

for your upgrades put:
1 laser
1 cannon
1 draw
1 medal converter
and...i forgot the last

then use two teeny ships - idk how i made em

i can tell u the specifics on ur wall if u want me to

forget-me-not

God I hated the gummi missions. even if there was a reward for completing them i don't think i could make myself do it
but right now im playing kh2 for the second time and im trying to beat it 100%
does anyone have any suggestion how to beat the poster, bee and junk challenges in twilight town. i figured it would be easir once i got glide, becuase i know theres no way i can do it now
any suggestions?
pushing the sac up the hill is hard too

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I tried. I honestly tried. However, I got fed up and ended up screwing the models up.

But best of luck to whoever gets 100%

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
God I hated the gummi missions. even if there was a reward for completing them i don't think i could make myself do it
does anyone have any suggestion how to beat the poster, bee and junk challenges in twilight town. i figured it would be easir once i got glide, becuase i know theres no way i can do it now
any suggestions?

Go to the stickies with the vids walkthrough. They show pretty good vids about it. From what I remember, for the bee, just lock on and cast thunder. I felt so stupid for not having thought of that before.

For the junk, line 'em all up in one line, and, getting rid of almost all of your abilites, and using one of the longer keyblades (I think) should get it done within two to three swings. There are several ways to do the poster job. Use glide, and all of your other extra abilities given. It will take a long time. At least, it did for me.

Also, to be on topic, I have never finished the gummi missions. I never enjoyed the gummi ship missions that much, so I never felt the need to complete them. Also, since I didn't enjoy them, I never took the time to truly understand how to build gummi ships. I was never able to figure it out.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I did 100% on missions 1 and 2. After that I stopped. Mission 3 wasn't worth it to me, all the courses have a -- for my mission 3 rank XD

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
I've never actually beaten all of that crap. I've been quite a few of them on the first two levels but it was taking so long that I just quit after a while. Maybe I'll beat all of them eventually xD

anakaru

any suggestions?

just max out the levels on your drives and use those abilitys and you should be good for the posters, for the junk, unequip all your abilitys except negative combos and a finishing move of your choice, push themn all to a corner(takes some time)and take a swing or two

as for the gummi missions they are kinda easy after you beat the game 3 times they kinda come like second nature

KHNigratoe

I was just wondering if anyone has achieved 100% on the Gummi Ship missions, or have come close to it.

If you have, how long did it take you and what kind of ship did you use?

~Black Mage

I never came ANYWHERE close completing the missions. I just hated the gummi ship part of the game.

anakaru

its simple just take the falcon peak put 2 cost converters on it then what ever else you feel like and you should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back