• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship Advice - Any Quick Mods For the Last Battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vivi-gamer

Hi.

I can't do gummi Ship Modding for the life of me, so I was wondering if anyone had any quick fix ideas to help me on the last encoutner for the thermosphere Trophy?

I was thinking of just modding one of the templates I have like Highwind 4, any advice would be appreciated.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I put three rockets, an ultima, and a graviga and blizzaga each. And the cockpit of course. My teeny ships were shadowheads or whatever they were called, and my special attack the repair kit. The shadows make sure you survive an attack and the repair kit, well, helps you stay alive.
Took a while but worked for me, and very quick to make.

Vivi-gamer

Don't think I have an Ultima, I tried stringing a few things together and failed pitifully.

I've heard people say to use the Endymion Ship but I got tanked.

Vivi-gamer

I beat it!

This video is very helpful for anyone who isn't really into the Gummi Ship - Showing a simple build that works - I did put a lock on laser on the Bonus Ships too:
[video=youtube;CxgAB2kmyjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxgAB2kmyjU[/video]

Onion Knight

I always use the default Gummi Ship for those missions. Never felt like designing my own one. Is it even worth it?

Back