• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Routes 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

How many people have actually gotten 100% completion on gummi routes? i haven't and what sucks about it, is that i cant say i beat the game 100 % without it.
What about you? have you gotten it, or do you just dont care

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I haven't but it must be hell to complete all of them. I think I completed the first three routes, and then I just gave up after that. It was too much of a hassle

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Some of them I got 100% but I don't how you get the last one on LV.3.

Kiwi +

Awards
To tell you the truth i only gotten a 100% in the early gummi routes.. after awhile i just pass through and never go into them again. I might go back though and finish them up.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i try but i end up giving up T_T

Mallorytheace

I never really cared to much about getting 100% on all of them.They were fun,but I didn't strive for it or anything.I just flew there them and did as best I could and never really messed with them again.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I never really cared to much about getting 100% on all of them.They were fun,but I didn't strive for it or anything.I just flew there them and did as best I could and never really messed with them again.
same here =w=
but i do admit i did enjoy gummi ship in kh2 :O

Jakek9

Nope. I dislike the gummi routes so really, it's just a quick enjoyable mini game for a few minutes for me. I pass by and they never get visited again.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've completed it to 100% a few times, but I didn't pay to much attention to it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I got ninety-nine percent gummi routes the only mission I couldn't complete was the high score run on assault of the dreadnaught That last heartless is hell! He was so tough That even invincible peak model plus the auto life ability couldn't take it down!

Fortissimo

I have gotten 100% on the first two levels, but I'm still working on the last level. That's the only thing holding me back on getting the game at 100%!!!

BondofWater

i only have 100% on asteroid sweep and phantom storm. im missing one treasure in stardust sweep and one treasure in sunlight storm.for stardust sweep im missing a large rotor from a red knight head. the wiki says you have to have the screen on the left, and ive tried, but i cant seem to find. it. any help?

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
if i could play kh2 i would beat the game then do all the routes so i don't have to keep going back and forth to all the movie worlds instead of hoping the worlds

to me more after i beat the game

kingofgame981

Awards
I got ninety-nine percent gummi routes the only mission I couldn't complete was the high score run on assault of the dreadnaught That last heartless is hell! He was so tough That even invincible peak model plus the auto life ability couldn't take it down!

I died in just 10 second when I met that shit...

My friend got 15 million points after defeated that Heartless. 3 I thought we just only have 999999 points...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back