• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gull Wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Ok do you think the fairies will play any part in the rest of the series, minor or major, because i'm playin through kh2 for like the 15th time and i talked to the gull wings right before you get there keyblade and the goth looking one says something really random like ithink it said " Riku stop singing...huh? You!?" Maybe Riku met up with them some time, idk just answer my first question

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
possible I don't know, if they are probably in KH3, maybe they'll make a KH treasure game, you help the gullwings find treasure or something.

Sloup

They'll be like C3P0 was in Star Wars.

Ever present and ever useless.

Or at least that's the way I see it panning out.

Muse

you look atrocious
Uh. They're cameos. Even lesser cameos than the kids on DI. At least Leon & Co. were actually any useful. While it's possible that they might appear again in the future, don't count on them being real integral to the plot.

Gamer 649

Website
www.youforum.cc
Ok do you think the fairies will play any part in the rest of the series, minor or major, because i'm playin through kh2 for like the 15th time and i talked to the gull wings right before you get there keyblade and the goth looking one says something really random like ithink it said " Riku stop singing...huh? You!?" Maybe Riku met up with them some time, idk just answer my first question

When she said that, she was talking to Rikku, that cheerful one. I doubt they met up with Riku.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Yuna= The leaderish one.

Rikku= The cheerful one.

Paine= The goth one.

Just thought I'd clear this all up.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
The whole point of KH is to have FF cameos, so I think if the Gullwings are in KH3 at all, it will be a very minor part. As for Leon and the gang, they'll probably play a bit bigger role.

Axelmarmar

The most popular FF characters play a more important role. Mabye Cloud can fight Kadaj in a Midgar worldin KH3 since he and sephy just go poof in KHsorry a little off subject

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They were not really relevant to the story in KH2 so I doubt they'd be of any relevance in future KH games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back