• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guitar hero on wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart91

Who here thinks guitar hero should go to the wii?
personally i think it should because that would rock!!!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
a) Get that fan art out of your sig
b) Why, you'd need to purchase a guitar for it anyway, rendering the whole idea of the Wii Remote pointless meaning a pointless waste of money for the game developers to make it for Wii in the first place...so in short NO.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
a) Get that fan art out of your sig
b) Why, you'd need to purchase a guitar for it anyway, rendering the whole idea of the Wii Remote pointless meaning a pointless waste of money for the game developers to make it for Wii in the first place...so in short NO.

I agree also. How could you play it with the Wiimote anyway?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Who cares? I will probably need it on Wii if it comes out as PS3 is too expensive. Theres no way to use the Wiimote on it, but there may be an exclusive guitar like on the 360 version.

Shadukai X

Banned
Its very possible, the Wii plans to be a system of family-fun games. Guitar Hero falls into that category. Though it'd be weird to play it on a Wiimote, if it ever happens, nintento woul make a controller for it. Nintendo plans to make different controllers for games (like a guncon for the Wii)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
ok, i love the wii. i think it's the greatest console out right now, and i also believe that it will be for a long time.

i also believe that guitar hero is one of the greatest games currently available and is the #1 greatest game for playstation 2.

after telling you that, i have to be perfectly, completely honest when i say that putting guitar hero on the wii would be a terrible idea. there's absolutely no way to get that same kind of guitar-shredding feel with a wii remote. the guitar controller, fret buttons, and uniquely designed strum bar are the heart and soul of guitar hero. removing them from the game would just be unholy and disgusting.

However, there is one feature that the wii remote has that i would like to see on future guitar hero controllers: built-in speaker!

i would LOOOOOOOOVE to have a guitar controller with a speaker built in. who else agrees?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Or, you know, the makers of the game could make a Guitar peripheral for the Wii remote, like they did with the PS2, where the Wiimote snaps into the neck of the guitar and makes use of it's features and speaker without sacrificing the Guitar itself

Just a crapy little mock-up so you get the idea

mockupau5.png

So the controller would just snap into place in the neck or something, and you still use all the old controls, only now the developers could think of new features or gameplay mechanics to take advantage of the Controllers capabilities

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Or, you know, the makers of the game could make a Guitar peripheral for the Wii remote, like they did with the PS2, where the Wiimote snaps into the neck of the guitar and makes use of it's features and speaker without sacrificing the Guitar

that sounds cool, but personally I dont think the remote should snap into the neck. i think the remote should strap into the body, closer to the strum. the neck could work too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back