• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guitar Hero: On Tour Trade-In Value

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeCee1010

Hey hey hey. i'm planning on trading in some games at gamestop. i'm giving them both guitar hero: on tour games for the ds (on tour & decades) and the guitar grip.

How much can i expect to get with all that junk?

I don't want to hear anybody telling me that gamestop rips you off or anything, because i'm not planning on getting rid of them any other way, so please, i don't want to hear it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Gamestop rips you off.

lol another one of these :)

First off, what system are you trading in games for? Chances are anyway... you'll get like 10 bucks.

TeeCee1010

Forever Atlas said:
Gamestop rips you off.

Thanks for not listening.

Forever Atlas said:
And what the hell? 20 of these threads going to be made a day?

I did not know that.

Forever Atlas said:
btw: First off, what system are you trading in games for? Chances are anyway... you'll get like 10 bucks.

It would be nice if you knew what you were answering me about before you answer.
Nintendo DS.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ See? My estimate wasn't that far off.

For two games? Really?

Really, for 2 games. Okay, truth be told I don't know how much they'll give you because I don't do tradeins. I don't think I have to tell you why.

Okay, that's not completely true, I've traded in games that weren't mine. Last time I did that, I traded in 8 games two handhelds, all in great condition and games that were pretty popular at the time, and got something like $40 bucks. Even the girl who was working there and taking the stuff told me to keep the rest of the stuff because its not worth it.

They try to make you think you are getting a great deal, kinda like any business who wants to make money will do. For instance, I went in there to buy Mario Kart Wii once. Now the game goes for about $49.99 in the bundle witih the wii wheel. I was getting a USED game and without the Wii wheel. How much? $39.99. Eh, the Wii wheel itself is worth $10-$15 bucks. So I was paying for a USED game with a new game price tag on it. I just brought that out to the guys at the counter. They had nothing to say except, "Yeah, I know gamestop rips you off. Even with my employee discount." But that's alright because I didn't go in there ignorant. I had my trusty coupon, where I got the game for like 25 bucks. =p

But I don't go there enough to know their system. I'd suggest you call them to find out.

And you did mention it, even though i said not to.

Oh? Just wanted to make sure you knew that GameStop rips you off and makes a profit from it.

I'll stop now. I don't hold it against GameStop, and all who like to tradein, all good. My personal choice is not to. Then again, I do exploit GameStop like they exploit their customers.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yeah, I'm not sure with my numbers, that's just what I think their worth. I don't know their system either, I've only been in there once, and that was just looking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back