• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you going to get this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Hey, SK, maker of Rock Band and GH3 thread on KHI XD

preorder_aerosmith.gif

Info Link

Not to mistaken as GH4 (which I know you all are eager for this holiday season)
This game goes through the historic events concerning this band as you play as Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass) to all your favorite Aerosmith songs =P

I will probably get this for the PS2 because i don't think there will be a real point to this being in Present-gen besides battle.

I just want to know who else may be interested, and if not, explain (which i am expecting.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I didn't believe it at first. But It's definitely legit. Or least RedOctane store is enough conformation for me.
I'm not too psyched about this game. Aerosmith doesn't do it for me.
The two songs I played of there's are not too good, and prolly not their best, but still...

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Mythological Omega said:
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if, instead of Aerosmith, it was Dream Theater. But it's not. Of all the good bands out there, why devote this game solely to Aerosmith?

Yes, Dream Theater is awesome. Playing "Forsaken" and "Octaravium (sp i know it)" would be bomb, but Aerosmith is a classic band, beloved by several ppl from their era and even today.

Digital Gopher said:
Never buying another Guitar Hero. I'll stick with album downloads in Rock Band.

Yes, Album packs are gonna rock, but this is Guitar Hero's way in saying "We need more stuff to compete with Rock Bands large amount of content"

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Eh my issue is it being surrounded with one band so i might not end up getting this game or even playing it because first off i dont even like aerosmith

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Never buying another Guitar Hero. I'll stick with album downloads in Rock Band.

When Wonderwall became available for download, I realized I'd never need to buy another music game in my life.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Ya i agree. i dont think there will be a rock band 2 just extensions of the game itself. I.E (Downloads)

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
So, Dream On is pretty freaking easy. I 5*'ed it the first time I played it on Hard/Expert. I don't get one thing. I missed 4 notes on Hard and scored 180,000. I missed 24 notes on Expert and scored 140,000. How could I have 5*'ed on Expert when my score was 40,000 lower than it was on Hard?

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Maybe its b/c they give you some leeway on expert.
Like, if you played through the fire and the flames and you only missed 24 notes, that's pretty good.
If you played it on hard and missed 24 notes, that's kind of pathetic.

idk, I just press the buttons the game tells me to.

And no, I'm not getting the game.

AceSora

This will open a whole new possibility for Guitar Hero, they can make these games for all kind of bands.

Q

Banned
So now GH becomes a vehicle for band ads? D:

I'll stick with some good bands and multiple songs plz, not one band.

frisson

Silver Member
I might let my friends get it.

But it would have been cooler if it was like, GH: Dave Grohl, where you start in Nirvana then head over to Foo Fighters and stuff. At least that way we have two bands going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back