• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Guilty Crown: The Lost Kingdoms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford1114

Well, I decide to show a crossover story coming from a guy who's currently at college. It is a reboot of Guilty Crown with the Puella magical girl as guests. It feels like a movie fic and averts typical crossover aspects. So far, I did five chapters alongside an interlude, there is going to be three more chapters left (but school and real-life is always a priority first).

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10389851/1/Guilty-Crown-The-Lost-Kingdoms

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I've read up to the second chapter. I'm still a few chapters behind, but its terrific so far. I haven't actually watched Guilty Crown, and that's quickly going to change, because I'm falling in love with the characters. Its nicely done with the introductions of each individual character without it getting too messy! I'm a big fan of Madoka Magica and the Sailor Senshi. So I really like what you're doing with the story so far! I look forward to the remaining three additional chapters you add onto this. C:

I'll edit my post more, once I'm caught up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back