• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guild Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

I just wanna know if anyone plays guild wars because i think its a fun game but i stopped playing for a while and i started playin again and all my friends dont play anymore and its kinda boring if u dont got any friends to play with..if anyone has it invite The Caminee to ur friends list and message me

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Guild Wars <3

I checked my ingame age. 228 hours and 32 minutes over 3 months for my account. I'm quite pleased with that.

Avin Dragonsbane is my W/R20 (Will be changing to a W/Mo20 soon). I usually use a Defensive Tank build. Although, I do give runs with it as well. Mostly the Ascalon to Yaks (all stops) and Beacon's Perch to Lion's Arch (Stop at Gates of Kryta). Me and a guildie are working on learning Dual Drok's Runs. Not easy though. Almost two full sets of Drok's Armour.

Karazy Travy is my Mo/Me14. Full set of Drok's Armour. Usually go as a Heal-Smite monk when I do PvE with henchies. When I do PvE with other people, I go all Healing.

Working on making a R/Mo, can't think of a good name though.

The Sons of Apocolypse [TSA] is the Guild I'm in, as are a few others from the forum. We're mainly a PvE guild. Gonna try and get into PvP/GvG once we get our newer members up in levels.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Haha, like me. xD

I also have Guild Wars, and love it. Maybe not as much as BB, but it's an interesting game for me. I am also in TSA. I haven't gotten very far yet, just to Old Ascalon with my first character, and E/Mo, but now I'm working on an R/Mo.

Like I said, I don't know much about the game yet, but I'm working on it. My screen names are Raito Seishoku for my E/Mo and Amos Lightheart for my R/Mo.

Caminee

ok im getting on right now so i will send you to an invite, any chance i can get in that guild because since i havent played in a while and im in a guild with me and two other people who havent been on in 6 months >_>...im not big on PVP but i tried it once and maybe when i get better armor ill do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back