• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guild wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
i am thinking about getting the game and wanted to now how it was. I heaard it was really good.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
NO dont get it, after lvl20 theres nothing to do, but pvp and that gets old...its for ppl who dont want to pay 2 play..its waste of money..

get FFXI or WoW...or try and get in the beta for RF online

I wouldnt tell someone I hated to get this game

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Rufus_ShinRa said:
NO dont get it, after lvl20 theres nothing to do, but pvp and that gets old...its for ppl who dont want to pay 2 play..its waste of money..

get FFXI or WoW...or try and get in the beta for RF online

I wouldnt tell someone I hated to get this game
It's a waste of money, yet it's free to play? And FFXI and WoW cost about $15 a month each, but they aren't a waste of money? I fail to see the logic.

I bought, I love it. It's my first MMORPG, so I don't have anything to compare it to yet, to say how much I like it, but whatever. It just depends on how much time your willing to put into playing it. MMOs aren't the kind of games that you play for an hour, then stop only to return a day later just to play for an hour.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
WoW and FFXI are great games, and no its not a waste of money...XD

I played MMOs all my life, and I hate GW, theres really nothing do after lvl20 but pvp
and u can pvp all time in WoW and it gose pass lvl20

FFXI pvp is okay...but im not going to bring that into play here XD

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
I like Guild wars because it's fair. Everyone gets their own battle map once they leave a rest outpost so there are no kill stealers. The guild halls are pretty and even after level twenty you still are able to gain new skills. You don't have to pay any monthly fees which is very good for those who may not be able to afford paying so much money a month. Also if one wishes they can roleplay on guildwars or strictly have a player vs player person. The music score is also pretty good. After level twenty you can still earn ap and learn new skills. It's music score is also pretty nice. Asl well as all that if you make a mistake in the atrabute spending corner you can simple take the points out and place them in where you really want them to go. There isn't a major penalty if you die so that is also a plus.

Of course the choice is all up to you but I hope this quick review type thing help you decide. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back