• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+~-=//*Guild of Chaos*\\=-~+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"The Guild of Chaos, pwning newbs & n00bs on a daily basis."

... Yes, well, I figure everyone else has a group... why not me? Besides, I kick ass more than Zetsumi and Breaking Point put together. No offense to either of them. So... what to do... oh, yeah, now I remember.

This group is dedicated to having fun. We have no God, but, we'll kick your ass just the same. Our faith lies within ourselves. Besides, we get all the girls as it is... (Rick, my man where are you?!)

So, to join, please fill out this application:

Username:
Desired Title:
Level of Kick-ass-a-tude: Scale of 1 - 10 (You cannot go over 10)
# of Girls you flirt with (or lay) on a daily basis:
# of newbs/n00bs you pwn daily:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Lord of Chaos
Desired Title: Master of the Chaos
Level of Kick-ass-a-tude: 9.5
# of Girls you flirt with (or lay) on a daily basis: Flirt with 16 (average). Lay.. at least 1
# of newbs/n00bs you pwn daily: 30?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members:
Lord of Chaos -- Master of Chaos
Zetsumi -- Embodiment of Death
The Marauder -- Slice-N-Dice Panty Raider
Morpheaus -- Slick Rick

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
What, I don't kick ass? Well since my Cult kinda up and died...that, or they have a REALLY long hangover...I'll be in on this. I enjoy ass-kicking and pwn3ing.
That, and Breaking Point must pay for his crimes...in blood...
*Cue Violins*
He killed my Father, and tortured and murdered my Mother, before having his way with my little sister...
*Violins screech to a halt*
Oh no, wait...that was me! (Thinks for a second)
Now I feel ill.

Username: Zetsumi. It's at the top of the post. Honestly.
Desired Title: Embodiment of Death
Level of Kick-ass-a-tude: 7...but that's just my opinion, and I'm obviously going to rate myself as high as I possibly honestly can.
# of Girls you flirt with (or lay) on a daily basis: 3...IRL. Online, make that about 78...that's how many girls want to lay me, apparently. I love my wouldyouhitthis.com.
# of newbs/n00bs you pwn daily: Depends what kinda mood I'm in, and how many people are on RP. If the RP is kicking, I don't waste my time pwning n00bs. If not, and I'm bored, I pwn some people for fun, make a few jokes at their expense, and assure them I'm just kidding around. If I'm in a really bad mood, I start carving symbols into peoples foreheads...er, that is, really flaming people.

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

Username: The Marauder, Guess LoC doesn't read the left side...
Desired Title: Atheist Panty Raider
Level of Kick-ass-a-tude: 7 (As granted by LoC.)
# of Girls you flirt with (or lay) on a daily basis: 6
# of newbs/n00bs you pwn daily: Two and a half. The last half usually ends up as vapor.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
-Bows- welcome the both of you. As for the Username thing, I dunno why, I just put it. Bceause I can I suppose? Anyway, welcome. Marauder, go ahead and rate yourself a 7, because honestly, you kickass.

--Finally notices the part about Zets and his family.... and pukes...--

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I just go where I want at random times, so here I am.

Username: Morpheaus
Desired Title: Slick Rick
Level of Kick-ass-a-tude: 9.5
# of Girls you flirt with (or lay) on a daily basis: 1, I don't think any other girl would want to flirt with me.
# of newbs/n00bs you pwn daily: Any that stand in my line of vision.

T

The Marauder

This must live! *Revives Guild of Chaos.*

Anyways, the latest accomplishment is below. Feel free to comment and criticize.
Pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back