• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guide to the Cheat Weapons of Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Here's a guide for you guys on all the bonus Keyblades you can get with cheat codes. I use a Codebreaker and I got these:

Sora

Edge of Ultima
My Description: It has the shape of Ultima Weapon from Kingdom Hearts 1 but has a screwed up organge, green, and yellow color scheme. It's weak.
Game Description: A familiar Keyblade to Sora called the Ultima Weapon. It can be used for checking movement.
STR: 3
MAG: 1

Detection Saber
My Description: Same as Edge of Ultima. It has the shape of Ultima Weapon from Kingdom Hearts 1 but has a screwed up organge, green, and yellow color scheme. The difference is that it is longer. It is the longest Keyblade you can get in the game. Other than its range, it relatively weak.
Game Description: The longest Keyblade available. Detect motion and movement with this weapon.
STR: 0
MAG: 0

FAKE
My Description: It looks exactly like the Kingdom Key. The only difference is it adds 1 LESS to you magic than the Kingdom Key does.
Game Description: Dummy.
STR: 3

Antiform Dummy
My Description: It has no shape whatsoever. Basically, you equip it and the second you get out of the Menu, the game crashes. It has no purpose and is retarded.
Game Description: Dummy.

Donald

Staff of Detection
My Description: It looks like Save the Queen from Kingdom Hearts one except it has a color scheme like that of Edge of Ultima and Detection Saber (see above).
Game Description: A powerless staff, its only use is to detect movement.

Goofy

Detection Shield
My Description: It looks like a big thick square with a bunch of spikes sticking out of it all over. Its color scheme is that of Edge of Ultima, Detection Saber, and Staff of Detection.
Game Description: A shield crafted from all shields used for detecting motion.

Test the King
My Description: It is Save the King from Kingdom Hearts 1. This is actually Goofy's most powerful weapon.
Game description: A powerful and familiar shield!
STR: 10

Xehanort: 17

I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about so i'll just go along. yeah yeah. i think your right.

Arcon-Death

Test the King
My Description: It is Save the King from Kingdom Hearts 1. This is actually Goofy's most powerful weapon.
Game description: A powerful and familiar shield!
STR: 10

There is most likely a Test the Queen out there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back