• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

guide or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvadeZim5

just wondering how many people are geting the strategy guide?
if u are limited edition or regular.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I got the limited edition not just because I love KH but because I want to show my love for KH. I personally think that if you really love it getting the limited edition wouldn't be questionalble. But I understand some people are tight on money. But yeah I got it because I want the extra Kh stuff. Kh is my life.

E

Eclipse

yes kh is great...

but if what if there was no kh :eek:

you would have no life!

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
yes kh is great...

but if what if there was no kh :eek:

you would have no life!

Oh what a horrible thought of no KH. My life would be dull, but I guess I would have Anime, Family Guy, and J Pop. But serioulsy if there wasn't a kh I probably wouldn't even like Jpop because I wouldn't have known about Utada Hikaru. So I guess there would just be Family Guy and other TV show and Anime.

The M.C.

JTTW
im gonna get it. a lot of people say they arnt or they're gonna play it once then again with the guide to see if they missed anything.

fjurbanski

i reserved the le strategy guide but i vowed not to even open it untill i beat KH2. i like to beat the game with no help and then find what i missed. also i got th le sg because the guy at eb games said it had a lot of extra artwork and cool stuff like that.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Im gettin the LE guide to show my luv for KH.........

if there was no kh........I would be..........incomplete..............nothing more than a.........than a mere shell.........

but anyways, if kh did not exist, I would form a XIII Order to find out what was missing from our lives...........Kingdom Hearts makes us.......whole.........complete..........the true...........

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hell no! I enjoy developing my own strategy on my first time playing. Guides are for people who don't like the strategy part of "RPG/Strategy Games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back