• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess who no damaged the boss without using magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
You should try doing a low level run with Aqua.
There's a couple people I know doing it (Mikachu,Masa,Cyber, I might later on) and no damage, default keyblade, 3 command deck or default and no shoot locks. The only really tricky part is the timed sections of Olympus Coliseum in which case you'll level up a couple times.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Everyone has done it, join the bandwagon. Give yourself a clap on the back.(although it does not mean nothing)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Everyone has done it, join the bandwagon. Give yourself a clap on the back.(although it does not mean nothing)

Hmmm did a video search out of the 1m copies I seem to only find 10 no damage vids 2 are minde so really 9...s0

9/1,000,000

Yup everyone.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I wonder how many there will be when this game reaches America's shores, let alone ones that take place on Critical mode, not that it means anything.

Sadie808

╬ProperArtist╬;5070549 said:
You should try doing a low level run with Aqua.
There's a couple people I know doing it (Mikachu,Masa,Cyber, I might later on) and no damage, default keyblade, 3 command deck or default and no shoot locks. The only really tricky part is the timed sections of Olympus Coliseum in which case you'll level up a couple times.

heh thats all mika & cyber do now on bbs these days?

Caxm

WAY TO GO DUDE.

nice really, that was nice I cannot wait to get the game, buts Ive got no money :(
Why fate why?............
anyway nice going you're a pro

Sadie808

WAY TO GO DUDE.

nice really, that was nice I cannot wait to get the game, buts Ive got no money :(
Why fate why?............
anyway nice going you're a pro

its only june right now bro haha i bet you go have money by the time september arrives

Caxm

its only june right now bro haha i bet you go have money by the time september arrives

No, I won't. I have looked all summer and haven't found a job. Plus my family is saving for a vacation. :( Boo who...... o well anyway Good job dude.

Sadie808

No, I won't. I have looked all summer and haven't found a job. Plus my family is saving for a vacation. :( Boo who...... o well anyway Good job dude.
Sorry to hear that bro i hope you get 40 bucks by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back