• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess where I went to... (scenery pictures)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

To Hawaii. It was beautifu,l not exactly how I imagined it. There are parts where there are too many hotels and things that are just ordinary. The thing is you can drive a small distance away from the main roads and find things like the pictures below. I took these picture.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

I have more pictures but I don't think anyone will be interested in seeing them.

Little_Red

betch.
Yeah, before I clicked this I thought you were gonna say Hawaii. And (no offense) did you take any pictures of flowers or anything nicer then a tree?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>......I want to see more pic Haruko.....Kawaii wanna see Hawaii(you have no idea how long I have wanted to type that crony line)

But its great that you got to go....I never get to go anywhere ;_;

Haruko

More Pictures.

IMG_0213.jpg

This place is beautiful I went snorkling here. All my friend laughed when they heard I went snorkeling, because they can't imagine me in any swim wear. The reason is I never go swiming (not that I don't know how) and when at a beach I am most likely under an umbrela wearing regular clothes, avoiding the sun. Its like seeing Hana from Fruits basket at the beach. <---- don't know why I decided to say that. In Hawaii though, I couldn't do that.

IMG_0185.jpg

A flower picture.
I have a shadowed picture of a sunset but I can't post more then two pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back