• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess what

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

Guess what members so I had went to my friends house to help him with something come to find out he needed help on beating xemnas at the very end when your riku he couldn't figure it out and he's playing the game on easy hahaha it was so funny what do you think is he a noob or just was just confused on that part of the game.haha:lol:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'm going to say wrong section.

I think your friend was just confused. How do you think he will feel knowing that your posting a thread about him if he finds out?

I think this needs to go in one of the KH sections if it isn't closed soon, which it probably will be.

S

Shadow Soldier

Hey so lets change the subject. I waxed my chest and ass tonight =0

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The only thing that is failing are majority of the replies.

So then it IS a forum fail, and not a thread fail

Or rather, it's a complete thread fail, since the replies AND OP are horrid.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Guess what members so I had went to my friends house to help him with something come to find out he needed help on beating xemnas at the very end when your riku he couldn't figure it out and he's playing the game on easy hahaha it was so funny what do you think is he a noob or just was just confused on that part of the game.haha:lol:

Ahah. Ahahahahahahah.
That is possibly the best story I ever heard. Ahahahahahahah.
You should do stand-up.

"So what's the deal with playing as Riku at the end of Kingdom hearts 2?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back