• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, at least your time as a teenager isn't almost up like me. If wasn't for the fact that there's still stuff I can't do after my b-day, I'd feel old to.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Happy Birthday!! Being 19 years old is awesome :p

Hope you have a great one.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The only thing I wouldn't like if I was you is that my birthday would be on 9/11, from what I'm guessing. Even though I lost no one there, I still feel bad about having a b-day a week after 9/11. I guess it's a mixed emotion sort of thing. You feel sad for all those that were lost and feel happy for the day you were born, years ago..

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, having it on 9/11 is such a bummer sometimes. I feel sad because all those people in America died, but I'm not American myself. I'm English! Oh well, least I got some youth left. I'll probably still be acting like a teenager when I'm 24. :p

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Oh yeah todays 9/11 :O i didnt even realise D:
Anyways Happy Birthday AoD ;-) Hope you have a great one.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
happy birthday! have a great day, and use this last year to go crazy and have fun!

rent

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope you had super-duper awesome day =)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's my birthday, I'm officially 19 years old, feel old and am scared it's my last year as a teenager! :unsure:

No reason to feel like that, seriously go with the flow and you're 2 years away from being at legal drinking age ^^

Also happy birthday!

Happy_Birthday.jpg

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
^ Actually, it's 18 over here in the UK. I was legal a year ago. :p

You guys suck! :toungesmile:

Ehh.. not that I plan on drinking anyways. Besides, who starts drinking and smoking at the legal age. Most addicts of drinking and smoking begin long before the legal age, so you're either a drinker/ smoker before the legal or never. I'll chose the later. :thumbsup: Drinking and Smoking are both bad!

Back