• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess What I Did!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

08.v e in

I dont have any records probably. Im only level 33-38 (cant remember havent tried since i bought my 360) and cant beat Xaldin :(

staticsonic

i am very proud of you all but i can't say anything acept i beat sephoroth with the kingdom key mwahahahah.

King Mario

the 4th time i beat kh1 ...I beat the entire game with all minigmaes and cups beated (including alone and time trial) .. and got all the trinities and keyblades and beat sephiroth .. basicially everything .. i did it all in one sitting of 25 hours and 11minutes .. im not sure what level i was at but that wasnt really the point .. my friends bet me that i couldnt beat the game in one sitting.. and i did

the only time i wasnt playing was when i went to the bathroom (which was only twice) ..
and i ate while playing - it was really hard ..

How can you tourchor yourself like that? :huh:

Princess of KH

I have a record! Ok, so i don't. I'm the worst at video games compared to you guys, but i'm not really all that bad. But, this guy i know beat the game in...lemme think...something like two or three days. No lie! I haven't even finished the game due to my packed scedule, & when i get the chance to play, my bro is on the PS2, so i don't get to play very often at all. :( I'm more interested in the story line of games than how good i can actually play.

I would only DREAM of ever beating Sephiroth...but my friend (she is awesome at video games, & she's awesome at everything she does...maybe she only does stuff she's awesome at...sorry- random babbling) beat Sephiroth w/ the Kingdom Key! Idk what level she was on, but i'm sure she could beat him on level forty, even. She's that good! & her twin bro is even better!!! NO FAIR!!!! :(

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
My records, never died on KHII.

It was pathetically easy, and I reacted rather quickly to Demyx's 10 forms.

And KHI, I died maybe half a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back