• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess What I Did!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraConor1

Ya your very funny. I couldnt beat Xaldin till I was lv 45 and you have to beat 4 lvs after so that cant happen. Also never dieing in hard cant be done Xaldin is to hard. First try on easy i even had to use mickey. What a liar you are.

Shadowmaster

Though u might have done this I refuse to believe it....I mean Xaldin him self if ur not level 40 by that time is super difficult.......and u beat the game in 50?

I beat xaldin without dying first time I fought him and I was between 30-35 no abilities equipped.

My greatest achievement is beating everthing in kh upto Riku(xehanort) with the kingdom key only(because I stupidly didn't know how to switch keys, baka).

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I beat Kh1 in 32 hrs

Xaldin was way to easy on Proud. I beat him in under 2 minutes without being touched. Trust me It can be done

I can beat all the Organization Members in KH2 without being touched in under 2 minutes-Demyx, Xaldin and Saix are especially easy.

Uh I beat Kh2 final mix on critical at level 45

Athaydea

Bronze Member
the 4th time i beat kh1 ...I beat the entire game with all minigmaes and cups beated (including alone and time trial) .. and got all the trinities and keyblades and beat sephiroth .. basicially everything .. i did it all in one sitting of 25 hours and 11minutes .. im not sure what level i was at but that wasnt really the point .. my friends bet me that i couldnt beat the game in one sitting.. and i did

the only time i wasnt playing was when i went to the bathroom (which was only twice) ..
and i ate while playing - it was really hard ..

Stars

リク
Haha... Won't be the same... You see... Internet so huge and wide... I don't think there can be a coincedence that you are the same people I know... :toungesmile:

Who knows... maybe u came out to be the friend help me.. o_O;;
He does give some wrong info :toungesmile:

ennaid

You know that ball bouncing thing in Twilight Town? I did over 200 times ;__; I was bored.
I feel stupid, lost to Demyx over 7 times.
I beat Xigbar at level 50 T-T

Mail delivery= 6 seconds :O

Gemini

I got Roxas to a lvl 90 in Kh2. Yes, I purchased my life at Wal-mart so it's a little outtawack.

Stars

リク
You know that ball bouncing thing in Twilight Town? I did over 200 times ;__; I was bored.
I feel stupid, lost to Demyx over 7 times.
I beat Xigbar at level 50 T-T

Mail delivery= 6 seconds :O

Demyx is hard, so nothing to feel stupid =)

Montblanc

I remember I beat the game on Hard mode. Died a few times, but never really took the time to play it again. I did take the time to get the ultima weapon, beat Sephiroth, level my forms all the way, and get the best armour. I beat the game before I took him on, so that's why I didn't die a lot. I know that this sounds made up, but I borrowed the game from a friend. That's my only record.

Never played the first game, lol.

Fallen Skater

This is how I beat it:

Sora

Level: 99 ( Of course )
Keyblade: Ultima Weapon
How Many Times I Died: 0

It's not that hard, I think Kingdom Hearts l was harder, I don't know why though.

I don't know my worst record. Never payed attension o_O

Paytheman

I dont really remember.. I think it was like 45. At first it was really hard for me because it took me a long time to figure out how the "learn" actually worked. I guess it was a temp brain fart. I dunno *shrugs*

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Trying to rack my brains for this........eh........gosh......this is hard! I guess it was when I did well on my second time around KH game and managed to collect some stuff more then I intended to the first time I played! I don't remember I don't really look at that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back