• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guess this is where I greet myself, huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Well then, yo!! Names Azura, of course. Yeah, I'm a newbie. Love KH though, so I think this place is gonna be alright.:toungesmile: How's it goin' everyone?!?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey there! Welcome! Well I'm pretty good! I'm Sorafan by the way! Oh right, welcome to KHINSIDER forums! I think I said welcome already though. XD If your lost around this site, go to the Newb Adoption Agency, ask the moderators and or the members here for help. Also this forum is fun if you love to talk! So many places to go to when your bored! Anyway, have fun and hopefully to hear from you or at least see you on the forums!

Awards
Thanks for the wecome!!! Right now I'm trying to figure out a signature and avatar for me!!

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Hey, welcome to the forums. Try not to be here too long, like me. Ha.

Don't worry about the Sig and Avatar. Eventually, it'll come to you. If anything, you could always go into the Graphics Section and request a set. That is, a Sig and an Avatar. A lot of them look really flashy. ^-^

Anyways, Have fun, enjoy yourself, and if you ever need anything, feel free to PM/IM me.

D

Dexter

Welcome to the forums Azura. I'm sure you'll have an awsome time her, also if your ever looking to chat or even become buddies be sure to PM me! PEACE.......................//

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Greetings.. welcome to the forums, I'm SilverJ. I'm the racing game fan that just so happens to like Kingdom Hearts.. almost as much as my all time favorite duo, Timesplitters: Future Perefect and Timesplitters 2.

Rix

:)
Awards
welcome to you Azura:) I'm rixam btw. Hope you'll have a great time hereon the forums:D

Elorah

Awards
Hi and welcome to the forums! ^^ Hopefully you'll have an awesome time!
PM me if you wanna be buds, ok? =)

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey Azrua,welcome to the forums.

I'm blue,nice to meet you :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at KHI and post a lot!

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here ^.^

Wow, have there been a lot people joining us lately or is it just me? XD

Awards
You guys are so nice.....rock on to all of ya!! And I'm usually not the one to say rock on either....

Lunar Knight

American Person
I'm a tad late. D:

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Azura. Enjoy your time here and feel free to ask any questions.

Awards
Naw!! You two rock also XD I'm saying "rock" quite a few times lately...

Back