• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Guess each kingdom hearts characters with final fantasy jobs/Class

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
“Fun thread”

Sora
1. Free lancer (his basically any class but mostly melee)

Riku
1. Paladin (half light)
2. Dark Knight (half darkness)

Terra
1. Warrior
2. Dark knight (his mostly warrior since unlike riku he doesn’t like using the darkness)

Ventus
1. Thief
2. White mage (many light attacks and self heal)
3. Paladin? (Yea I’m Not really sure with this one you’re free not to count it, however those wing blades really reminds me of paladin swords of light, cause in final fantasy paladins have similar attacks that are made by light and it looks like crystal swords, Ventus wing blades reminds me of that)

Aqua
1. Red Mage (aqua is less complicated then the others since her job class is obvious, she fights like a fencer plus her specialty is magic, this class is the most fitting for her)

kairi
1. White mage (feels like Ventus, she mostly relies on light attacks, we still didn’t see enough from her so I’m just guessing right now)

Master Xehanort (mostly a magic user)
1. Time mage
2. Dark knight
3. black mage
4. Geomancer
5. Scholar

I don’t know about the other characters but if you know pls do let me know

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Oooh! This looks quite crazy! Some of these will by hybrid job classes. I'm almost mainly doing FFV jobs as they are the ones I'm most familiar with. Also some might overlap. I may give explanations for my choices later as well in a edit.

Sora-Freelancer
Riku-Paladin/Dark Knight
Kairi-Red Mage
Aqua-Oracle/Dancer
Terra/Lingering Will-Gladiator
Ventus-Thief
Roxas-Ninja/Samurai
Xion-Mime/Blue Mage
Axel-Mystic Knight
Eraqus-Samurai
Mickey-Freelancer
Donald-Red Mage/Oracle
Goofy-Knight
Namine-Oracle
Yozora-Blue Mage
Repliku-Dark Knight/Paladin?

Master Xehanort-Geomancer/Necromancer
Ansem-Beastmaster
Xemnas-Necromancer
Young Xehanort-Time Mage
Xigbar-Ranger
Saix-Berserker
Marulxia-Necromancer
Vexen-Chemist
Demyx-Summoner/Bard
Zexion-Scholar
Lexaeus-Gladiator
Xaldin-Dragoon
Larxene-Thief
Luxord-Gambler
Vanitas-Dark Knight
Terranort-Gladiator/Dark Knight
Dark Riku-Dark Knight

Can't judge the Zoo-Keys, MoM, or Union X characters just yet.

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
Oooh! This looks quite crazy! Some of these will by hybrid job classes. I'm almost mainly doing FFV jobs as they are the ones I'm most familiar with. Also some might overlap. I may give explanations for my choices later as well in a edit.

Sora-Freelancer
Riku-Paladin/Dark Knight
Kairi-Red Mage
Aqua-Oracle/Dancer
Terra/Lingering Will-Gladiator
Ventus-Thief
Roxas-Ninja/Samurai
Xion-Mime/Blue Mage
Axel-Mystic Knight
Eraqus-Samurai
Mickey-Freelancer
Donald-Red Mage/Oracle
Goofy-Knight
Namine-Oracle
Yozora-Freelancer
Repliku-Dark Knight/Paladin?

Master Xehanort-Geomancer/Necromancer
Ansem-Beastmaster
Xemnas-Necromancer
Young Xehanort-Time Mage
Xigbar-Ranger
Saix-Berserker
Marulxia-Necromancer
Vexen-Chemist
Demyx-Summoner/Bard
Zexion-Scholar
Lexaeus-Gladiator
Xaldin-Dragoon
Larxene-Thief
Luxord-Gambler
Vanitas-Dark Knight
Terranort-Gladiator/Dark Knight
Dark Riku-Dark Knight

Can't judge the Zoo-Keys, MoM, or Union X characters just yet.
Nice list guess we have different opinions (on the characters I listed) but nevertheless it’s Good.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Nice list guess we have different opinions (on the characters I listed) but nevertheless it’s Good.
I did have trouble placing some, like Marluxia and even Yozora I think I should have made him half Blue Mage as well. Probably going to edit that lol.

Foxycian

Awards
I did have trouble placing some, like Marluxia and even Yozora I think I should have made him half Blue Mage as well. Probably going to edit that lol.
I understand your opinion on aqua of being a dancer with the way she moves in kh but if I may ask, why oracle instead of red mage? Ffxiv red mage is literally aqua but color red, red mage is a mage that fights like a fencer.
734017FD-903B-40EB-B9E3-69EF971EA671.jpeg
040466EF-FD94-4BB7-9D6E-B182058B05ED.jpeg

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I understand your opinion on aqua of being a dancer with the way she moves in kh but if I may ask, why oracle instead of red mage? Ffxiv red mage is literally aqua but color red, red mage is a mage that fights like a fencer.
View attachment 12465
View attachment 12466
Red Mage's are users of magic but masters of none. Aqua is a legit master with high level magics. Oracles have the highest magic stats in the Job Class (At least in FFV) I figured that fit Aqua being a magical powerhouse.

On a side note in addition to Aqua's moves she's powerful but fragile as anything. Much like the Dancer class. It's perfect for her.

Foxycian

Awards
Red Mage's are users of magic but masters of none. Aqua is a legit master with high level magics. Oracles have the highest magic stats in the Job Class (At least in FFV) I figured that fit Aqua being a magical powerhouse.

On a side note in addition to Aqua's moves she's powerful but fragile as anything. Much like the Dancer class. It's perfect for her.
I see your point but Aqua is only strong magic user when compared to her friends and the other two playable trios, so I won’t say the best, xehanort feels like the best magic user in kingdom hearts, his a powerhouse and always spam the strongest Magic in his fights, at least that’s what I think.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
SRK-
I always figured Sora would be more of the Red Mage, honestly. He does a little bit of everything but isn't particularly the "best" at any one sort of thing because his move set lends himself to be generally decent at anything (if we look at lore and ignore game play which makes him beefy as all hell whenever we control him).

I could also see Sora being a semi Summoner class considering apart from D-links he seems to be the only person able to actually DO that and lore-wise that seems to be his strongest skill. "My friends are my power" and all of that.

Riku is a Dark knight, Paladin.

Kairi we haven't seen much combat-wise, but she is probably closer to some sort of White Mage/Monk hybrid.

TAV-
Aqua is a much more focused magic user, and relatively squishy on the physical front so she would be your classic Black Mage/Time mage.

Ven prioritizes speed, so he would be a thief.

Terra is probably closest to a Foebreaker considering his technique usually consists of smash things in their face with a big beefy weapon. Only issue is that class usually uses hammers, but we can let that slide I think.