• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.+: Guardian Angels :+.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
.+: Guardian Angels :+.

This is a retry

+Human+
You walk home kicking a rock on the sidewalk, let’s admit it your life sucks. More than half the school hates you, you have horrible luck and you’ll never be smart no matter how hard you try! Your life has been pretty much always the same… Sometimes the other kids would beat you up on your way home because they “don’t like the look in your eyes”. Not only are you a social outcast at school but also your own parents don’t seem to care about you either, you get home with bruises and cuts they tell you the first-aid kit is in the kitchen cupboard then leave you for the whole day and they’d leave you and go some other place such as Hawaii, Europe, Cuba without taking you more than half their friends don’t even know they’re your parents. You were on the verge of committing suicide… It’s not like anyone would notice you’re dead, but who knows maybe what you need is someone to tell you how important you and your life is to them…

+Angel+
You look down at the poor kid and he/she seemed so lonely… Unlike you, you were the luckiest teenager during your time alive, everyone made it sound like their lives revolved around your and yours only… You look back at the kid quickly he/she looks so familiar. But you don’t remember much about your past human life. All you remember is your funeral and not much else, tons of people to grieve over your passing. So many people shedding their tears for you, almost as if you were the only thing that kept their own lives going. Back then you thought that it was all that normal, everyone always praising you and treating you like royalty but now… You know you were only lucky, looking down on that poor kid makes you determined, to make sure that his/her life becomes as great as –no, better than yours.

This is about a miserable teenager and an angel who had the most wonderful life, and their bond. (Friendship or romance) The first time the angel lays eyes on the miserable student, a wave of sorrow stings their heart and then they decide ‘I’m going to protect their life… Some people need just the right thing to realize how precious their life is. I’m going to be their Guardian Angel!’ No matter what you’re going to stop them from committing suicide, you’re going to give them the most wonderful life a human could have!

.+:Rulez:+.
+You can’t die if you’re human coz then the angel fails T-T+
-Romance is kept out of the bed-
+Posts must be around 2 paragraphs long ATLEAST+
-Put Fallen Angel before ur template-
+Post at least once a week+
-You must have joined the forums quite awhile ago-
+OR have over 450 posts+
-And all the other original rules-

.+:Template:+.
Name
Race
Personality
Biography
Appearance

Angels
-sallyji22
-Eternal Dream
-
-

Humans
-Kari'Heart
-Seirio
-
-

Name-Sara
Age-17
Gender-Female
Race-Angel
Personality-Sara is basically what you'd imagine any angel to be like; thoughtful, caring, and kind and so much more. She is quite open about anything so even while she was human almost everyone knew everything about her life. She can be quite sensitive at times such as when people used to joke she thought they were just plain making fun of her while all they wanted to have her laugh and to impress her.
Biography-While she was human Sara was well known for her musical talent, she was a great singer and pianist. People always told that she "had the voice of an angel" see where that got her now? She doesn't remember much about her human life but she’s only been dead for about an year and half. When she decided to be a Guardian Angel she knew she probably won't be as helpful as the older angels but decides that the pity and sorrow she feels for the mortal is enough to get her through.
Appearance-Angel Form: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/sallyji22/Fullmoon Wo Sagashite/Mitsuki_angel.jpg0
If it doesn't work it's the same girl as in my sig just so you know
Human Form: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/sallyji22/Fullmoon Wo Sagashite/Luna2.jpg

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Fallen Angel

Name: Twilight Moon

Race: Human

Personality: Considering her past, she has an amazingly upbeat attitude. But she does have her low moments, just like any teen. She can be shy at times; but she hides it behind a "Don't mess with me" extirior.

Biography: Her mother was a drunk and dad was into drugs, so she ran away when she was five, causing her to become a lone wolf. She doesn't want any friends and she gets in to trouble all the time. Her school hates her, she is picked on all the time by people where she lives, so she has thought about suicide sometimes, but that's just when she is really low; so she'll start writing to get her spirits back up. She's been working since the age of five at the local drug store. Now that she's sixteen, she can go look for a better job. But she is staying with the job she has. She doesn't show how she feels all that much. And being a street kid, she can throw a pretty decent punch.

Appearance: Midback red hair, icy green eyes that change color depending on how she feels. Her skin is really pale. She wears a tight fitting dark blue tank top that's off of the shouder on one side. Over this she wears a black leather biker jacket. From her midriff down she wears close cut blue jeans and a silver chain covers for a belt. Ankle length leather boots cover her feet. She usually wears her hair off of her neck. Most people are intimidated by the look; but that's what she feels most comfortable in.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQAFWB7WQs "Concrete Angel" by Martina Mcbride.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Feh.Fallen Angels give me gas.Ill keep my temp short.

Name: Kito
Personality: Cool,calm,wise
Biography: Kito has pretty much had a crappy life.He grew up poor,he fought for survival in the streets.His mom is dead and his dad is a drunk who abandones his kid in the streets to go to school so he can get a couple of beers.Kito has been thinking about suicide when he laid eyes on his tachi (small katana-like knife used to cut your stomach open).But then he decided not to and continue one with his life,sure that something goo would happen to him sooner or later.
Appearance:
04af9565.jpg

HeartofTwilight

Sounds like it could be intresting. I'll probably post a bio for human later. I'd do it now but I am pressed on time. Here is a genreal idea

Name: Nara Zeldoki
Kids say she is emo, and she doesn't fight it. She sort of dresses the part too. She embraces it because she'd rather peole think she is faking it. More to come.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Fallen Angel

Name: Eternity Destati

Race: Angel

Personality: Eternity has a really strange personality for an angel; she's a lone wolf! But if you can get this clam to open up, you'll find an eternal friendship. (<- No pun intended. :D) She's a true romantic at heart; yet she's extreamly shy about showing it.

Biography: Having only been an angel for two weeks, Eternity is the newest gaurdian. Because she's so new, she still has most of her memories; including many of a lonely human girl named Twilight. She was extreamly frustrated when she was alive because there was nothing that she could do to help her best friend. But when she gets her first training assingnment, she's blown away by who it is. Eternity loves to play the clarinet and sing; and she's also a brilliant writer.

Appearance:

Theme Song: "Angels Fall Sometimes" by Josh Turner

~-----~

Hehe, I like my Joshie-kun.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: 1 human guy,1 human girl.2 angel girls,no angel boys.Keep a spot in the Angels for a boy,and maybe save the rest of the human spots for the boys.That way,its 3 human boys,3 angel girls,1 human girl,and 1 angel boy.

dark invader

Fallen Angels

Name: Penelope Rouge
Race: Angel
Personality: Penelope is very easy going, and makes sure she enjoys everything she does. She is generous, helping others less fortunate than herself and looking out for them along the way. You can usually catch her humming to an unknown song, trying to entertain herself, or just simply very happy. There is very rarely a day when Penelope isnt happy, and if she isnt, she does something to cheer herself up.
Biography: Penelope doesnt really remember much about her past, for the exception of her deep love of music. She listens to all kinds, but she can play the flute, which she loves to do. Other than that, all she can remember is her funeral and that she hasnt been dead for that long. Maybe six months or so. She continues to look down upon Earth, gazing at the residents longingly, sometimes wishing that she still lived there. She loves it in Heaven, and she knew she must've loved her life, so she looks out for those unfortunate people who are picked on and harrassed, hoping to give them a better life than what they currently have.
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2/dark_invader/?action=view&current=penelope.jpg
(I know I dont have over 450 posts, but I've been here for almost a year, and I've participated in plenty of rps.)

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fallen Angel
Name: Aaron Cobbins

Race: Angel......

Personality: Carefree attitude, but very serious at times. Aaron is extremely sarcastic and always tries to do things the easy way.

Biography: Aaron's been an angel for about a 2 years now.9maybe more, maybe less) He doesn't pay attention to time at all. He just goes around playing tricks on people and makes sure that all is the way it should be. He thinks about his funeral a lot and wants to know why there was no body in the casket..............recently though he has noticed a certain human teen who looks really down and possibly might even want to die. Aaron only remembers one thing about his life and that was his telempathic powers. Controlling other's emotions(for good of course). He wishes he still had that power now, but Aaron is gonna cheer up this kid the old fashion way. By giving them a friend that they can always rely on no matter what..............

Appearance:http://funmaster.free.fr/angel-sanctuary-021.jpg
With much darker skin.............

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Fallen Angel
Name: Iontis Featherfinger

Personality: Iontis has the attributes of recklessness, impatience, strict, responsibility,
tough love for friends and such, and self-pride. Since Iontis as an kick butt, asks questions later attitude, many people try to stay way. He can be kind and sensitive at times but that is very rare.

Biography: Iontis has a hard live on his hands everyday. His parents were never home, leaving Iontis by himself. Elementary and middle school were the hardest years he had to live through. iontis discovered that he had the ability to mimic people’s emotions like an emotional mirror. The kids thought he was creepy so they keep him out of groups and such. However, it was worst in high school when he began imitating peoples emotions and bothering people with his "kick butt, asks questions later " attitude. Iontis go into many fights at school to release the angry he had towards his parents by releasing it towards other students. However, he fought the wrong person and he got his arse kicked by a gang of students. After that, he wanted to stop fightinh but people started to come after him. Now he is a senior and yet he is still fighting in school and his parents don’t give a crap. Iontis is at his ends and he just wish he could have someone to talk to instead of using his fists.

Appearance: 6'-2", pale peach skin, black hair, red eyes, Wears a red shirt with green patterns, black gloves, green pants with orange and yellow patterns, red shoes, and wears a chain with a rain drop shaped pendent with horns on the sides pointed up.
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=plushie21bw.png

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Balump.Join please,want this RP to start...bored out of my head...must go practice my swordfighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back