• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GTA San Andreas Sued again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I know there already are a ton of threads on this game but that's really not what this thread is about I just went to EGM or 1up.com a few minutes ago and I've seen two new lawsuits against the game well actually 1 the other was a protest against it who else thinks this is becoming stupid besides me oh yeah and to add to the protest part its a bunch of Whores protesting about the game letting you rape women and um last I checked you couldn't rape them but have sex with them but if you want the full story go to 1up.com or EGM.com

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, well if you play the game correctly i heard that you can rape them, but you can have sex with them. lawsuits, well if they are gonna have lawsuits for everyone of the GTA games they make, they might aswell stop the productionof current GTA games nd don't make new ones in the future, no one will sue them then, but if they do, take everyone's copy, put a law that it is illegal in every country or so. but noooo.....i love the GTA series, darn those lawsuits

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Jinx said:
I know there already are a ton of threads on this game but that's really not what this thread is about I just went to EGM or 1up.com a few minutes ago and I've seen two new lawsuits against the game well actually 1 the other was a protest against it who else thinks this is becoming stupid besides me oh yeah and to add to the protest part its a bunch of Whores protesting about the game letting you rape women and um last I checked you couldn't rape them but have sex with them but if you want the full story go to 1up.com or EGM.com
A protest is not a lawsuit. People have been protesting the Grand Theft Auto series ever since Grand Theft Auto 3. Thank you for the significantly misleading thread title. That's not the way to get people to read your threads, ok?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well I should have put both on there then because they were protested against and sued by shareholders but alot of people are getting pissed off about this and sooner or later if this keeps going on then you might as well say good bye to games like MGS and Splinter Cell or God of War and Resident Evil and maybe even some T games like Dragon Quest 8(reason I say this game is because they might get onto it about the large breast thing or whatever and it showing just a bit too much for some kids)

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Yeah I heard about this at school. It still makes me laugh, prostitues protesting. lol. Why does everyone make such a big deal about this whole prostitute thing? It's like any protestors main arguement against GTA, along with the cop killing. Are they not aware that it's about choice? You can always choose not to be "serviced" by the prostitute. And for the police issue. Has anyone noticed that unless you do the wanted code you will either eventually get arrested or be killed by the police? There are reprocussions for certain actions in that game. Like if you were to kill alot of people in the same area or in a certain amount of time. The police will be on your ass. The game is really a stretch of reality if I say so, but still prostitutes protesting. *laughs even harder*

Xell

Wait, wut?
It really is pathetic the way people can't bare to know the facts.. Women DO get raped.. It's a fact.. We bleed.. IT'S A FACT.. ****ing hell some people are pathetic.

(The bleeding thing is me expressing my anger angainst dubbers).

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Geez nega sora keep your pants on............ anyways yeah it deserved an A rating however does that neccesarilymean it needs to be sued repeatedly? No it doesn't. and by the way just thought i'd mention this i hate all of the games in the GTA series... and by the way nega sora keep talking like that and you'll prove their point exactly...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well the reason why they are being sued once again is probably for the fact that they don't want their children to buy such a agame and be exposed to such violence, if there mother's didn't come witht hem, someone must have got the game for them,making it their fault all along. my mum just doesn't care lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back