• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GRrrrrrrr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
The only spells i used in KH1 are Thunder, Heal, and Aerogo. Im more of a fighter then a Magic user. But i see your point, i liked on how you needed to use magic to get some stuff and to advance foward.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
australian sora said:
who cares thats just one persons opinion and it dosnt matter....all that matter is that you like it
EXACTLY-- dont worry about other people's opinions, enjoy the game yourself. Dont let them ruin it for you by pondering on their own personal review. Make your own review, and post it on myspace, or a message board or something to get the review out of your mind, because i can see that it is really bothering you...

BraveryOfAChild

XD! I'm reading IGN's boards, and all of them are pissed, well 80% of them are pissed, they want to burn that guy down, or slap him, or just shoot him. Some think he's an idiot and retarded, other's think it's an April Fool joke..

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
No game is ever gonna be perfect!!! i don't know what you guys are complaining about, so its a different style of gameplay you can use the magic if you want too, if you've notice there have been a lot of reviewers who have given kh2 very good rating but like i said its never gonna be an absolute perfect game! but hey i love it and i always will:D

Namine687

magic does seem i little poointless i guess but maybe they thought they had to put it in cause it was in the last game and if they left it out people would wonder wheres the magic or somthing like that i dont know

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, i agree with you namine687, now that you mention it, that is probably why they did put the magic in the game again, if they didnt, it wouldnt fully feel like kingdom hearts

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
BraveryOfAChild said:
XD! I'm reading IGN's boards, and all of them are pissed, well 80% of them are pissed, they want to burn that guy down, or slap him, or just shoot him. Some think he's an idiot and retarded, other's think it's an April Fool joke..

Like I said before, stupid little fan boys who worry too much on what one guy has to see about their little precious game. They need to get a life and start worrying about real life problems rather than wastin their time sending hate letters and posting threats on a board acting like they're all that. Losers.

E

Eclipse

Well see i wish they would have incorporated magic more. don't get me wrong though, the game is great, i love how some battles are mission based, like the one with hades, or the one with making abu put the jewel back in the statue XD

but the game is soooooo linear...sometimes i just wanna stray away from the storyline, and play around with drives, but they won't let me do anything else besides the story. In kh1, of course it was linear, but you could explore as well. Here in kh2, tis so linear!! But you see, the reason nomura did that, was because people complained about getting lost in kh1, and having to backtrack...well i have one thing to say to that...

if you get lost, LOOK AT A FRIGGIN GUIDEBOOK

you see, because people thought the game was so hard, and so confusing, nomura over-did it with the kh2. He made the game a lot more easier, to please people who had trouble with kh1. He made magic useless, he made it so that a little information bar tells you where to go next (as if you don't already know). In fact the game is almost a straight line, just because some retards got lost in kh1 all the time. I can understand hollow bastion, but just because it took you forever to beat hollow bastion, doesn't mean you should get nomura to make kh2 an easy button smasher. lol. sure the game is fun, but you can beat it fast, and you don't have freedom.....

you see, if they took the freedom away from the GTA series, the series wouldn't exist. :p

i hope they clear these things up either with a final mix, or a kh3

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hopefully, if there is a kh3, linear-ism will not exist! i am sure that would be nice, and it would make the game longer

E

Eclipse

well ya know, just because people complained about kh1 being too hard, doesn't mean he should make kh2 have a 3 hour tutorial, with an information bar, and an explanation of everything you get the moment you get it -__- i mean we're gamers...not retards...

and if you were so bad at video games, that you possibly could not beat kh1 at all....you don't deserve to play kh2.....don't go tellin nomura you want an easier game......-__- cuz he WILL do it..

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I cant really say anything about the game cause i live in australia and its gonna come out in september but i can say that u can still enjoy the game

hopefully in kh3, they will have fixed the problems

peace out dude

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
TwilightSoulKey said:
well ya know, just because people complained about kh1 being too hard, doesn't mean he should make kh2 have a 3 hour tutorial, with an information bar, and an explanation of everything you get the moment you get it -__- i mean we're gamers...not retards...

and if you were so bad at video games, that you possibly could not beat kh1 at all....you don't deserve to play kh2.....don't go tellin nomura you want an easier game......-__- cuz he WILL do it..

i agree totally

E

Eclipse

well yah it's true, it's too linear. If i'm in pride lands and i wanna go to beast's castle damn it i wanna go i don't want the game to tell me "nuh uh n00b you hav e to go save tron" or something.....T_T

the only reason it's so linear is beacuse people complained about backtracking a lot in kh1...i don't remember backtracking at all! kh2 is the one with backtracking, you have to visit worlds 2-3 times to progress! at least now that everyone is complaining about basically the same thing....nomura will change those things. *sigh* can't you get it right nomura? lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think the game is too linear. I've already backtracked to many worlds already to level up. I think you're all complaining for no reason. Nomura gave you a cooler game. Don't like it then don't play it. But I garantee you you're going to find other games just as linear without the fun battles, storyline, and character development.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm into the game and haven't noticed any of this. To me this is exactly like Kingdom Hearts. I never used magic in that game either, but I find myself using it here cause everything just seem's more exciting.

What it comes down to is your perference as a Gamer. And what YOU love about specifics in games. I love new ways to attack; all the drives fill that for me. As I'm a melee person compared to a Magic person. I rely on melee. I love the many abilities you have in this game, and I feel it is a much greater step than Kingdom Hearts ever took.

So it comes down to your personal point of view. IGN sucks, flat and simple. Every other site loves the game, why do I find others quoting just IGN? Maybe you should come together with YOUR OWN OPINION. And not be influenced by IGN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back