• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Growing tired of nevermore's tactics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

Has anyone noticed recently that nevermore keeps making these threads where he gives his opinion on something concerning people being mean to him in some way (usually unprovoked), and when anyone tries to defend themselves from his cowardly insults, he closes the thread? It's getting really old. nevermore, stop being an attention whore and drawing yourself into drama that doesn't need to exist.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I haven't noticed it, I don't like the guy so I do not attend his threads. However, hearing about it, it DOES sounds tiresome. >_>

He sounds like a coward to me.

I

inhiding

Him having not replied to this thread tells us something.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I'm getting tired of newbs make angry threads about people.

You will probably be flammed for this, so I hand you a lv. 6 Flame Shield.
You'll need it.

PS: Nevermore is not that bad... He's right most of the time...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I have only seen one bad thread from nevermore. Still, he is fairly annoying. He's no 212, DE, or Kikyo though.

But yes, you are right. He's a pathetic attention whore.

Justice will prevail.
Sorry but he will need a level 10 flame sheild. Stand your ground. I am sick of nevermore and all other attention whores.

I

inhiding

Sorry but he will need a level 10 flame sheild. Stand your ground.
lol internet

But I still don't see how it's perfectly acceptable to bastardize someone after they've insulted you (using the truth, but that's beyond the point), just to get the last word in and make yourself look superior.

Last edited:
T

tux_

Has anyone noticed recently that nevermore keeps making these threads where he gives his opinion on something concerning people being mean to him in some way (usually unprovoked), and when anyone tries to defend themselves from his cowardly insults, he closes the thread? It's getting really old. nevermore, stop being an attention whore and drawing yourself into drama that doesn't need to exist.

Have you also noticed that he's a closet homosexual?

Do I know you?

I am tired of the flaming in this section. Don't give me that "thiz iz FI, we can do w/e we want" you CAN'T. I close my topics because they become spam and flame fests. Yes, I don't have a spotless record, but this topic just shows how much you want people to hate me. Pathetic. People on this forum hate me, but making a topic about it? That just shows how much you want attention.

I won't be wasting my time by posting here anymore.

lol coward.

Abel

You'll need it.
Turns out nobody agrees with you besides nevermore. :lol:

Oh, and I love it when 13 year olds call me a noob. Please continue.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member

You'll need it.

Don't judge by post count.

Alaude Drenxta

When has he ever been right?

You'll need it

nevermore and the 2 people on this entire forum who like him are horrible flamers, Abel has nothing to worry about.

am tired of the flaming in this section. Don't give me that "thiz iz FI, we can do w/e we want" you CAN'T. I close my topics because they become spam and flame fests. Yes, I don't have a spotless record, but this topic just shows how much you want people to hate me. Pathetic. People on this forum hate me, but making a topic about it? That just shows how much you want attention.

^ that's a flame.

You shouldn't have bothered posting here in the first place. You've simply accredited and acknowledge the argument.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Eh, most people are like what you said, and most others are just, well, eh. Just ignore the problem and go on doing whatever you do here on KHInsider. Isn't there a complaints forum? There should be one or not, might be to much of a hassle. I really don't have anything to say about your problem, which is yours and others to deal with. Deal with your problems head on or you may have already known that.

edit: Just ignore this post.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Well I'm sure this is a real good way to get back at Nevermore. (sarcasm)It's his fault If he wants to be such a big ass attention whore,you don't need to bring It out to the open since we all know He's incredibly obsessed with getting what he wants.

But seriously your being just like Shadow Soulja Nevermon, always wanting attention just because no one likes you.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Do I know you?

I am tired of the flaming in this section. Don't give me that "thiz iz FI, we can do w/e we want" you CAN'T. I close my topics because they become spam and flame fests. Yes, I don't have a spotless record, but this topic just shows how much you want people to hate me. Pathetic. People on this forum hate me, but making a topic about it? That just shows how much you want attention.

Shut up pedo.

Name three times.

Just because Abel only has 30 something posts, doesn't mean he's a n00b. Like Vista said, don't judge by post count.

Abel

Just trying to make him snap and quit/get banned, that's all.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I see, well just report some flames, rude posts and other stuff that he did to you. Anyways its would be hard to make someone snap and get banned, its not that easy you know. Just try to find something, dig into the KHInsider forum archives or something.

Alaude Drenxta

Doubtful it would go that far, but this a forum. Threads are meant for discussing. He wanted to discuss nevermore's recent attitude problems and literal hypocrisy.

Maybe the guy will actually take note and cut the crap. >_>

....Maybe.

Abel

Anyways its would be hard to make someone snap and get banned, its not that easy you know.
Apparently you've never been to FFR or LOCP. And there, I didn't even have the luxury of picking on someone with a preteen hormonal surplus.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yes breaking point, maybe which means never and yeah he will. Eh, sooner or later, he will quit, all of us will because of the new people comming in.

Apparently you've never been to FFR or LOCP.
Yep, your right. Care to explain?

Abel

There's too much to explain; the basic point is, people will flip out and quit or get banned with consistent (yet very legal) prodding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back